Ashlee Simpson NOT Splitting From Pete Wentz
A representative for Ashlee Simpson has moved swiftly to dismiss reports the singer's marriage to Pete Wentz is in trouble, insisting the couple is still "in love". Simpson, who married the Fall Out Boy rocker in 2008, was said to have been jealous of her husband's relationship with his bandmate Bebe Rexha, who fronts his new act, Black Cards.
But a spokesperson has branded the story "completely inaccurate", telling GossipCop.com, "Ashlee is happy writing songs and she is incredibly supportive of Pete, as he is of her. They're in love and remain committed to one another and their son."
While the rumor was swirling, the couple made united fronts several times. They stepped out for the premiere of Kanye West's film "Runaway" at the Harmony Gold Preview House on October 18. A few days later, they took their son for a breakfast in Los Angeles.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO