Ashlee Simpson NOT Splitting From Pete Wentz
A representative for Ashlee Simpson has moved swiftly to dismiss reports the singer's marriage to Pete Wentz is in trouble, insisting the couple is still "in love". Simpson, who married the Fall Out Boy rocker in 2008, was said to have been jealous of her husband's relationship with his bandmate Bebe Rexha, who fronts his new act, Black Cards.
But a spokesperson has branded the story "completely inaccurate", telling GossipCop.com, "Ashlee is happy writing songs and she is incredibly supportive of Pete, as he is of her. They're in love and remain committed to one another and their son."
While the rumor was swirling, the couple made united fronts several times. They stepped out for the premiere of Kanye West's film "Runaway" at the Harmony Gold Preview House on October 18. A few days later, they took their son for a breakfast in Los Angeles.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special