Ashlee Simpson NOT Splitting From Pete Wentz
A representative for Ashlee Simpson has moved swiftly to dismiss reports the singer's marriage to Pete Wentz is in trouble, insisting the couple is still "in love". Simpson, who married the Fall Out Boy rocker in 2008, was said to have been jealous of her husband's relationship with his bandmate Bebe Rexha, who fronts his new act, Black Cards.
But a spokesperson has branded the story "completely inaccurate", telling GossipCop.com, "Ashlee is happy writing songs and she is incredibly supportive of Pete, as he is of her. They're in love and remain committed to one another and their son."
While the rumor was swirling, the couple made united fronts several times. They stepped out for the premiere of Kanye West's film "Runaway" at the Harmony Gold Preview House on October 18. A few days later, they took their son for a breakfast in Los Angeles.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?