Ashlee Simpson NOT Splitting From Pete Wentz
A representative for Ashlee Simpson has moved swiftly to dismiss reports the singer's marriage to Pete Wentz is in trouble, insisting the couple is still "in love". Simpson, who married the Fall Out Boy rocker in 2008, was said to have been jealous of her husband's relationship with his bandmate Bebe Rexha, who fronts his new act, Black Cards.
But a spokesperson has branded the story "completely inaccurate", telling GossipCop.com, "Ashlee is happy writing songs and she is incredibly supportive of Pete, as he is of her. They're in love and remain committed to one another and their son."
While the rumor was swirling, the couple made united fronts several times. They stepped out for the premiere of Kanye West's film "Runaway" at the Harmony Gold Preview House on October 18. A few days later, they took their son for a breakfast in Los Angeles.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years