Ashlee Simpson NOT Splitting From Pete Wentz
A representative for Ashlee Simpson has moved swiftly to dismiss reports the singer's marriage to Pete Wentz is in trouble, insisting the couple is still "in love". Simpson, who married the Fall Out Boy rocker in 2008, was said to have been jealous of her husband's relationship with his bandmate Bebe Rexha, who fronts his new act, Black Cards.
But a spokesperson has branded the story "completely inaccurate", telling GossipCop.com, "Ashlee is happy writing songs and she is incredibly supportive of Pete, as he is of her. They're in love and remain committed to one another and their son."
While the rumor was swirling, the couple made united fronts several times. They stepped out for the premiere of Kanye West's film "Runaway" at the Harmony Gold Preview House on October 18. A few days later, they took their son for a breakfast in Los Angeles.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video