Car Crash Victim Demands Eva Longoria's Apology
The man who is suing Eva Longoria Parker over a car crash has offered to drop the lawsuit - if the actress takes the blame for the accident and apologizes. Roman Gasparyan filed a negligence suit against the Desperate Housewives star on Tuesday, October 26, accusing her of causing him injury by swerving her car into his on Los Angeles' famous Hollywood Boulevard last week.
Gasparyan has now announced he is willing to drop the matter, but only if she accepts responsibility for the collision. Speaking to TMZ.com on Wednesday, his attorney says, "Mr. Gasparyan is not here for the money. He's here for justice and Mr. Gasparyan puts this proposal to Ms. Longoria that if she admits to this accident, that she's at fault, and that she apologizes publicly to Mr. Gasparyan for causing him an injury and damages, we will dismiss this lawsuit."
"We want everyone to know that Mr. Gasparyan wants justice and the truth to come out of this matter. We will give Ms. Longoria until tomorrow to respond to our offer." A spokesperson for Longoria Parker has previously denied Gasparyan's allegations that the actress is to blame for the crash.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway