Nadine Coyle Wants 'Wild' and Multiple Wedding
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is planning multiple wedding ceremonies so she can pick out a different dress for each set of nuptials. The Northern Irish singer is engaged to wed American football star Jason Bell after he proposed last month.
And the pop star admits she doesn't want just one special day - she wants to exchange vows all around the world so all their friends and family can celebrate with them. Coyle tells Britain's Daily Express, "We haven't set a date or even a year. I can't see it being a traditional do. I think we'll do something different and a bit wild. That goes for the dress too."
"I want to have lots of weddings in different places so everyone can come. And it means I can wear a different dress for each one."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?