Nadine Coyle Wants 'Wild' and Multiple Wedding
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is planning multiple wedding ceremonies so she can pick out a different dress for each set of nuptials. The Northern Irish singer is engaged to wed American football star Jason Bell after he proposed last month.
And the pop star admits she doesn't want just one special day - she wants to exchange vows all around the world so all their friends and family can celebrate with them. Coyle tells Britain's Daily Express, "We haven't set a date or even a year. I can't see it being a traditional do. I think we'll do something different and a bit wild. That goes for the dress too."
"I want to have lots of weddings in different places so everyone can come. And it means I can wear a different dress for each one."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards