Nadine Coyle Wants 'Wild' and Multiple Wedding
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is planning multiple wedding ceremonies so she can pick out a different dress for each set of nuptials. The Northern Irish singer is engaged to wed American football star Jason Bell after he proposed last month.
And the pop star admits she doesn't want just one special day - she wants to exchange vows all around the world so all their friends and family can celebrate with them. Coyle tells Britain's Daily Express, "We haven't set a date or even a year. I can't see it being a traditional do. I think we'll do something different and a bit wild. That goes for the dress too."
"I want to have lots of weddings in different places so everyone can come. And it means I can wear a different dress for each one."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic