Nadine Coyle Wants 'Wild' and Multiple Wedding
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is planning multiple wedding ceremonies so she can pick out a different dress for each set of nuptials. The Northern Irish singer is engaged to wed American football star Jason Bell after he proposed last month.
And the pop star admits she doesn't want just one special day - she wants to exchange vows all around the world so all their friends and family can celebrate with them. Coyle tells Britain's Daily Express, "We haven't set a date or even a year. I can't see it being a traditional do. I think we'll do something different and a bit wild. That goes for the dress too."
"I want to have lots of weddings in different places so everyone can come. And it means I can wear a different dress for each one."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story