Nadine Coyle Wants 'Wild' and Multiple Wedding
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle is planning multiple wedding ceremonies so she can pick out a different dress for each set of nuptials. The Northern Irish singer is engaged to wed American football star Jason Bell after he proposed last month.
And the pop star admits she doesn't want just one special day - she wants to exchange vows all around the world so all their friends and family can celebrate with them. Coyle tells Britain's Daily Express, "We haven't set a date or even a year. I can't see it being a traditional do. I think we'll do something different and a bit wild. That goes for the dress too."
"I want to have lots of weddings in different places so everyone can come. And it means I can wear a different dress for each one."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'