Michael Douglas' Rep Calls Death Rumor 'Disgusting'
A representative for Michael Douglas has blasted reports the cancer-fighting actor has just three months to live, branding the rumors "really disgusting". The "Wall Street" star is currently recovering after completing radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer earlier this month.
An article in U.S. tabloid National Enquirer suggests Douglas' health has taken a turn for the worse and claims the star has only months to live. But the star's friend and spokesperson Allen Burry has denied there is any truth to the story, telling GossipCop.com the speculation is "really disgusting" and "complete fabrications".
The actor was in fact seen walking his dog in New York City Tuesday, October 26, looking fit although much skinnier. His "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star Shia LaBeouf also commented, "Michael is strong enough to beat the disease and doesn't need pity from anyone."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie