Michael Douglas' Rep Calls Death Rumor 'Disgusting'
A representative for Michael Douglas has blasted reports the cancer-fighting actor has just three months to live, branding the rumors "really disgusting". The "Wall Street" star is currently recovering after completing radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer earlier this month.
An article in U.S. tabloid National Enquirer suggests Douglas' health has taken a turn for the worse and claims the star has only months to live. But the star's friend and spokesperson Allen Burry has denied there is any truth to the story, telling GossipCop.com the speculation is "really disgusting" and "complete fabrications".
The actor was in fact seen walking his dog in New York City Tuesday, October 26, looking fit although much skinnier. His "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star Shia LaBeouf also commented, "Michael is strong enough to beat the disease and doesn't need pity from anyone."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights