Michael Douglas' Rep Calls Death Rumor 'Disgusting'
A representative for Michael Douglas has blasted reports the cancer-fighting actor has just three months to live, branding the rumors "really disgusting". The "Wall Street" star is currently recovering after completing radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer earlier this month.
An article in U.S. tabloid National Enquirer suggests Douglas' health has taken a turn for the worse and claims the star has only months to live. But the star's friend and spokesperson Allen Burry has denied there is any truth to the story, telling GossipCop.com the speculation is "really disgusting" and "complete fabrications".
The actor was in fact seen walking his dog in New York City Tuesday, October 26, looking fit although much skinnier. His "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star Shia LaBeouf also commented, "Michael is strong enough to beat the disease and doesn't need pity from anyone."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour