Michael Douglas' Rep Calls Death Rumor 'Disgusting'
A representative for Michael Douglas has blasted reports the cancer-fighting actor has just three months to live, branding the rumors "really disgusting". The "Wall Street" star is currently recovering after completing radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer earlier this month.
An article in U.S. tabloid National Enquirer suggests Douglas' health has taken a turn for the worse and claims the star has only months to live. But the star's friend and spokesperson Allen Burry has denied there is any truth to the story, telling GossipCop.com the speculation is "really disgusting" and "complete fabrications".
The actor was in fact seen walking his dog in New York City Tuesday, October 26, looking fit although much skinnier. His "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star Shia LaBeouf also commented, "Michael is strong enough to beat the disease and doesn't need pity from anyone."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia