Michael Douglas' Rep Calls Death Rumor 'Disgusting'
A representative for Michael Douglas has blasted reports the cancer-fighting actor has just three months to live, branding the rumors "really disgusting". The "Wall Street" star is currently recovering after completing radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer earlier this month.
An article in U.S. tabloid National Enquirer suggests Douglas' health has taken a turn for the worse and claims the star has only months to live. But the star's friend and spokesperson Allen Burry has denied there is any truth to the story, telling GossipCop.com the speculation is "really disgusting" and "complete fabrications".
The actor was in fact seen walking his dog in New York City Tuesday, October 26, looking fit although much skinnier. His "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" co-star Shia LaBeouf also commented, "Michael is strong enough to beat the disease and doesn't need pity from anyone."
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director