Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood Lined Up for Stagecoach Fest
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are to headline the fifth Stagecoach country music festival in California next spring. The annual two-day event will return to the Empire Polo Club in Indio on April 30 and May 1.
Featured acts will also include Rascal Flatts, Loretta Lynn, Darius Rucker, Leon Russell, Mel Tillis, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Jack Ingram, Steel Magnolia and Chris Young.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 5 at 10 A.M. Two-day passes for $99 are available for a limited time. Children under 10 will be admitted for free at the event which will again offer a variety of reserved seating, camping and RV packages which range from $100-$850, depending on the amenities involved. Prices do not include service fees.
More info can be found on the event official website.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences