Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood Lined Up for Stagecoach Fest
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are to headline the fifth Stagecoach country music festival in California next spring. The annual two-day event will return to the Empire Polo Club in Indio on April 30 and May 1.
Featured acts will also include Rascal Flatts, Loretta Lynn, Darius Rucker, Leon Russell, Mel Tillis, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Jack Ingram, Steel Magnolia and Chris Young.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 5 at 10 A.M. Two-day passes for $99 are available for a limited time. Children under 10 will be admitted for free at the event which will again offer a variety of reserved seating, camping and RV packages which range from $100-$850, depending on the amenities involved. Prices do not include service fees.
More info can be found on the event official website.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day