Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood Lined Up for Stagecoach Fest
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are to headline the fifth Stagecoach country music festival in California next spring. The annual two-day event will return to the Empire Polo Club in Indio on April 30 and May 1.
Featured acts will also include Rascal Flatts, Loretta Lynn, Darius Rucker, Leon Russell, Mel Tillis, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Jack Ingram, Steel Magnolia and Chris Young.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 5 at 10 A.M. Two-day passes for $99 are available for a limited time. Children under 10 will be admitted for free at the event which will again offer a variety of reserved seating, camping and RV packages which range from $100-$850, depending on the amenities involved. Prices do not include service fees.
More info can be found on the event official website.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'