Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood Lined Up for Stagecoach Fest
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are to headline the fifth Stagecoach country music festival in California next spring. The annual two-day event will return to the Empire Polo Club in Indio on April 30 and May 1.
Featured acts will also include Rascal Flatts, Loretta Lynn, Darius Rucker, Leon Russell, Mel Tillis, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Jack Ingram, Steel Magnolia and Chris Young.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 5 at 10 A.M. Two-day passes for $99 are available for a limited time. Children under 10 will be admitted for free at the event which will again offer a variety of reserved seating, camping and RV packages which range from $100-$850, depending on the amenities involved. Prices do not include service fees.
More info can be found on the event official website.
More Kenny Chesney News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years