Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood Lined Up for Stagecoach Fest
Kenny Chesney and Carrie Underwood are to headline the fifth Stagecoach country music festival in California next spring. The annual two-day event will return to the Empire Polo Club in Indio on April 30 and May 1.
Featured acts will also include Rascal Flatts, Loretta Lynn, Darius Rucker, Leon Russell, Mel Tillis, Josh Turner, Easton Corbin, Jack Ingram, Steel Magnolia and Chris Young.
Tickets go on sale Friday, November 5 at 10 A.M. Two-day passes for $99 are available for a limited time. Children under 10 will be admitted for free at the event which will again offer a variety of reserved seating, camping and RV packages which range from $100-$850, depending on the amenities involved. Prices do not include service fees.
More info can be found on the event official website.
More Kenny Chesney News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group