Randy and Evi Quaid Freed From Custody
Randy Quaid and his wife Evi Quaid have been released from an immigration holding center in Vancouver, Canada. The "Brokeback Mountain" star was freed after posting a $10,000 bond, reports TMZ.com.
His wife received an "unconditional release" after Immigration and Refugee Board officials discovered her father was born in Canada. The Quaids, who have been behind bars since Friday, October 22, were being held on a California warrant issued after they failed to show up for an arraignment on October 18 to face felony vandalism charges.
The couple was caught allegedly squatting in a Montecito home they once owned. The pair requested asylum in Canada, claiming their lives were "in danger" in the U.S. "Randy has known eight close friends murdered in odd, strange manners... We feel that we're next," Evi said, mentioning Randy's star friends include David Carradine and Heath Ledger who had been dying under suspicious circumstances.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic