Marilyn Manson Reportedly Dating 'America's Next Top Model' Winner
Shock rocker Marilyn Manson appears to have moved on from his romance with Evan Rachel Wood - reports suggest he's dating model CariDee English. Romance blossomed in the studio, where Manson has been helping the "America's Next Top Model" winner record tracks for a debut album, according to Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They met when Marilyn helped CariDee on her album. They've been seeing each other ever since." And English was gushing about the odd pairing when she was asked about her relationship with Manson.
She says, "Marilyn Manson inspires and supports me in my music. He has made me feel comfortable and beautiful with who I am as an artist and as a woman." She has even covered his song "Coma White" on the album.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor