Alicia Keys Shares Excitement of Newly-Born Son
New mum Alicia Keys has opened up about the joy of motherhood, insisting she spends hours just staring at her "most perfect" son Egypt. The "Fallin'" singer gave birth to her first child earlier this month, October 14 and Keys admits she's fascinated by the new addition to her family because she can't believe the "miracle" she has created.
In a post on her official blog, she writes, "I'm most enamored with anatomy at this point. The miracle of the human body. The ability to create all these small amazing machines of veins, capillaries, digestive systems, eyes, ears and noses."
"I can spend HOURS looking at one little EAR! Have u ever noticed how complex just an ear is? A tiny maze of art. It may sound silly but it's so true. Or a heartbeat? Everyday we wake up and in some way, take for granted the fact that this beautiful pulsating organ in our body is the reason (we're alive), and yet now that's all I can think of."
"I've never seen a more beautiful face in my LIFE! The most perfect eyes and beautiful nose, the sweetest lips and skin so soft and kissable! Never have I felt such disbelief, such awe, humility, godliness, such strength, power and possibility."
And Keys admits the little boy is already inspiring new music, "I've never believed in greatness and the never ending Higher Power more than now! And I can't believe he's mine! Oooh! I feel a song coming on... ."
More Alicia Keys News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says