Jeremy Piven Joins 'Spy Kids 4' Cast as Villainous Timekeeper
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven has joined the all-star cast of the fourth "Spy Kids" movie - as the villainous Timekeeper. The actor joins Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, Antonio Banderas and newly wed Alexa Vega in the new 3-D film, which will be shot on location in Texas by director Robert Rodriguez.
"Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" follows Alba's new mum character Marissa Cortez Wilson, a retired secret agent, her television reporter husband Wilbur (McHale) and her stepkids. Workaholic Rodriguez, who also penned the script for the new film, will also serve as his own director of photography, editor and visual effects supervisor.
The record-breaking "Spy Kids" franchise has collectively grossed over $450 million (GBP300 million) worldwide.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards