Jeremy Piven Joins 'Spy Kids 4' Cast as Villainous Timekeeper
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven has joined the all-star cast of the fourth "Spy Kids" movie - as the villainous Timekeeper. The actor joins Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, Antonio Banderas and newly wed Alexa Vega in the new 3-D film, which will be shot on location in Texas by director Robert Rodriguez.
"Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" follows Alba's new mum character Marissa Cortez Wilson, a retired secret agent, her television reporter husband Wilbur (McHale) and her stepkids. Workaholic Rodriguez, who also penned the script for the new film, will also serve as his own director of photography, editor and visual effects supervisor.
The record-breaking "Spy Kids" franchise has collectively grossed over $450 million (GBP300 million) worldwide.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour