Jeremy Piven Joins 'Spy Kids 4' Cast as Villainous Timekeeper
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven has joined the all-star cast of the fourth "Spy Kids" movie - as the villainous Timekeeper. The actor joins Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, Antonio Banderas and newly wed Alexa Vega in the new 3-D film, which will be shot on location in Texas by director Robert Rodriguez.
"Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" follows Alba's new mum character Marissa Cortez Wilson, a retired secret agent, her television reporter husband Wilbur (McHale) and her stepkids. Workaholic Rodriguez, who also penned the script for the new film, will also serve as his own director of photography, editor and visual effects supervisor.
The record-breaking "Spy Kids" franchise has collectively grossed over $450 million (GBP300 million) worldwide.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?