Jeremy Piven Joins 'Spy Kids 4' Cast as Villainous Timekeeper
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven has joined the all-star cast of the fourth "Spy Kids" movie - as the villainous Timekeeper. The actor joins Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, Antonio Banderas and newly wed Alexa Vega in the new 3-D film, which will be shot on location in Texas by director Robert Rodriguez.
"Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" follows Alba's new mum character Marissa Cortez Wilson, a retired secret agent, her television reporter husband Wilbur (McHale) and her stepkids. Workaholic Rodriguez, who also penned the script for the new film, will also serve as his own director of photography, editor and visual effects supervisor.
The record-breaking "Spy Kids" franchise has collectively grossed over $450 million (GBP300 million) worldwide.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake