Jeremy Piven Joins 'Spy Kids 4' Cast as Villainous Timekeeper
"Entourage" star Jeremy Piven has joined the all-star cast of the fourth "Spy Kids" movie - as the villainous Timekeeper. The actor joins Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, Antonio Banderas and newly wed Alexa Vega in the new 3-D film, which will be shot on location in Texas by director Robert Rodriguez.
"Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World" follows Alba's new mum character Marissa Cortez Wilson, a retired secret agent, her television reporter husband Wilbur (McHale) and her stepkids. Workaholic Rodriguez, who also penned the script for the new film, will also serve as his own director of photography, editor and visual effects supervisor.
The record-breaking "Spy Kids" franchise has collectively grossed over $450 million (GBP300 million) worldwide.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'