Ryan Kwanten to Portray Killer Charles Manson
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has a killer new role - he's signed up to play cult leader Charles Manson. The Australian actor is gearing up to play the convicted killer in the as-yet-untitled project, which will be directed by Brad Anderson.
Manson is serving a life prison sentence for seven counts of murder and one of conspiracy to murder after coordinating a killing spree in the late 1960s as the leader of the Manson Family.
Beside the as-yet-untitled project, Kwanten will also be seen in another upcoming big screen project, "Knights of Badassdom", in which he will star opposite Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi and Summer Glau. The Joe Lynch-directed film is slated for 2011 release.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts