Ryan Kwanten to Portray Killer Charles Manson
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has a killer new role - he's signed up to play cult leader Charles Manson. The Australian actor is gearing up to play the convicted killer in the as-yet-untitled project, which will be directed by Brad Anderson.
Manson is serving a life prison sentence for seven counts of murder and one of conspiracy to murder after coordinating a killing spree in the late 1960s as the leader of the Manson Family.
Beside the as-yet-untitled project, Kwanten will also be seen in another upcoming big screen project, "Knights of Badassdom", in which he will star opposite Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi and Summer Glau. The Joe Lynch-directed film is slated for 2011 release.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory