Ryan Kwanten to Portray Killer Charles Manson
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has a killer new role - he's signed up to play cult leader Charles Manson. The Australian actor is gearing up to play the convicted killer in the as-yet-untitled project, which will be directed by Brad Anderson.
Manson is serving a life prison sentence for seven counts of murder and one of conspiracy to murder after coordinating a killing spree in the late 1960s as the leader of the Manson Family.
Beside the as-yet-untitled project, Kwanten will also be seen in another upcoming big screen project, "Knights of Badassdom", in which he will star opposite Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi and Summer Glau. The Joe Lynch-directed film is slated for 2011 release.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood