Ryan Kwanten to Portray Killer Charles Manson
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has a killer new role - he's signed up to play cult leader Charles Manson. The Australian actor is gearing up to play the convicted killer in the as-yet-untitled project, which will be directed by Brad Anderson.
Manson is serving a life prison sentence for seven counts of murder and one of conspiracy to murder after coordinating a killing spree in the late 1960s as the leader of the Manson Family.
Beside the as-yet-untitled project, Kwanten will also be seen in another upcoming big screen project, "Knights of Badassdom", in which he will star opposite Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi and Summer Glau. The Joe Lynch-directed film is slated for 2011 release.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date