Ryan Kwanten to Portray Killer Charles Manson
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten has a killer new role - he's signed up to play cult leader Charles Manson. The Australian actor is gearing up to play the convicted killer in the as-yet-untitled project, which will be directed by Brad Anderson.
Manson is serving a life prison sentence for seven counts of murder and one of conspiracy to murder after coordinating a killing spree in the late 1960s as the leader of the Manson Family.
Beside the as-yet-untitled project, Kwanten will also be seen in another upcoming big screen project, "Knights of Badassdom", in which he will star opposite Steve Zahn, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi and Summer Glau. The Joe Lynch-directed film is slated for 2011 release.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech