Tila Tequila Sued for Alleged Kidnapping, Lawyer Calls It 'Patently Absurd'
A Los Angeles photographer has filed a request for a restraining order against reality TV star Tila Tequila amid allegations she kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill him. Photographer Garry Sun has filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the former internet pin-up and four armed men drove to the Texas house of his alleged girlfriend, Shyla Jennings, kidnapped her and flew her to Los Angeles.
Sun claims Tila then threatened to kill Jennings and her ex if she called police. A judge has not ruled on the restraining order, but Tequila's lawyer has promptly responded to the allegations, calling them "patently absurd" and accusing Sun of filing the suit to "get back at (Tila)" after he was fired from his role on her website.
The lawyer tells TMZ, "(Sun) will undoubtedly be held accountable by appropriate authorities for making these false allegations."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed