Tila Tequila Sued for Alleged Kidnapping, Lawyer Calls It 'Patently Absurd'
A Los Angeles photographer has filed a request for a restraining order against reality TV star Tila Tequila amid allegations she kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill him. Photographer Garry Sun has filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the former internet pin-up and four armed men drove to the Texas house of his alleged girlfriend, Shyla Jennings, kidnapped her and flew her to Los Angeles.
Sun claims Tila then threatened to kill Jennings and her ex if she called police. A judge has not ruled on the restraining order, but Tequila's lawyer has promptly responded to the allegations, calling them "patently absurd" and accusing Sun of filing the suit to "get back at (Tila)" after he was fired from his role on her website.
The lawyer tells TMZ, "(Sun) will undoubtedly be held accountable by appropriate authorities for making these false allegations."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns