Tila Tequila Sued for Alleged Kidnapping, Lawyer Calls It 'Patently Absurd'
A Los Angeles photographer has filed a request for a restraining order against reality TV star Tila Tequila amid allegations she kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill him. Photographer Garry Sun has filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the former internet pin-up and four armed men drove to the Texas house of his alleged girlfriend, Shyla Jennings, kidnapped her and flew her to Los Angeles.
Sun claims Tila then threatened to kill Jennings and her ex if she called police. A judge has not ruled on the restraining order, but Tequila's lawyer has promptly responded to the allegations, calling them "patently absurd" and accusing Sun of filing the suit to "get back at (Tila)" after he was fired from his role on her website.
The lawyer tells TMZ, "(Sun) will undoubtedly be held accountable by appropriate authorities for making these false allegations."
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene