Tila Tequila Sued for Alleged Kidnapping, Lawyer Calls It 'Patently Absurd'
A Los Angeles photographer has filed a request for a restraining order against reality TV star Tila Tequila amid allegations she kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill him. Photographer Garry Sun has filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the former internet pin-up and four armed men drove to the Texas house of his alleged girlfriend, Shyla Jennings, kidnapped her and flew her to Los Angeles.
Sun claims Tila then threatened to kill Jennings and her ex if she called police. A judge has not ruled on the restraining order, but Tequila's lawyer has promptly responded to the allegations, calling them "patently absurd" and accusing Sun of filing the suit to "get back at (Tila)" after he was fired from his role on her website.
The lawyer tells TMZ, "(Sun) will undoubtedly be held accountable by appropriate authorities for making these false allegations."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift