Tila Tequila Sued for Alleged Kidnapping, Lawyer Calls It 'Patently Absurd'
A Los Angeles photographer has filed a request for a restraining order against reality TV star Tila Tequila amid allegations she kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to kill him. Photographer Garry Sun has filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming the former internet pin-up and four armed men drove to the Texas house of his alleged girlfriend, Shyla Jennings, kidnapped her and flew her to Los Angeles.
Sun claims Tila then threatened to kill Jennings and her ex if she called police. A judge has not ruled on the restraining order, but Tequila's lawyer has promptly responded to the allegations, calling them "patently absurd" and accusing Sun of filing the suit to "get back at (Tila)" after he was fired from his role on her website.
The lawyer tells TMZ, "(Sun) will undoubtedly be held accountable by appropriate authorities for making these false allegations."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son