Fergie and Josh Duhamel Plan to Have Kid After Working Out on Busy Schedule
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel are desperate to start a family - as soon as their busy schedules allow them to be in the same place at the same time. The couple married in January 2009 but is struggling to find the time to take the relationship to the next step, because they're just so busy.
The "Transformers" star tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "It's definitely in the plans. It's just she's very busy, I've been very busy lately. I'll just tell her, 'Baby, we just need to be in the same city for three minutes'."
Meanwhile, Fergie has previously stated, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'