Fergie and Josh Duhamel Plan to Have Kid After Working Out on Busy Schedule
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel are desperate to start a family - as soon as their busy schedules allow them to be in the same place at the same time. The couple married in January 2009 but is struggling to find the time to take the relationship to the next step, because they're just so busy.
The "Transformers" star tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "It's definitely in the plans. It's just she's very busy, I've been very busy lately. I'll just tell her, 'Baby, we just need to be in the same city for three minutes'."
Meanwhile, Fergie has previously stated, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'