Fergie and Josh Duhamel Plan to Have Kid After Working Out on Busy Schedule
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel are desperate to start a family - as soon as their busy schedules allow them to be in the same place at the same time. The couple married in January 2009 but is struggling to find the time to take the relationship to the next step, because they're just so busy.
The "Transformers" star tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "It's definitely in the plans. It's just she's very busy, I've been very busy lately. I'll just tell her, 'Baby, we just need to be in the same city for three minutes'."
Meanwhile, Fergie has previously stated, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera