Fergie and Josh Duhamel Plan to Have Kid After Working Out on Busy Schedule
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel are desperate to start a family - as soon as their busy schedules allow them to be in the same place at the same time. The couple married in January 2009 but is struggling to find the time to take the relationship to the next step, because they're just so busy.
The "Transformers" star tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "It's definitely in the plans. It's just she's very busy, I've been very busy lately. I'll just tell her, 'Baby, we just need to be in the same city for three minutes'."
Meanwhile, Fergie has previously stated, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!