Fergie and Josh Duhamel Plan to Have Kid After Working Out on Busy Schedule
Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Josh Duhamel are desperate to start a family - as soon as their busy schedules allow them to be in the same place at the same time. The couple married in January 2009 but is struggling to find the time to take the relationship to the next step, because they're just so busy.
The "Transformers" star tells U.S. magazine Us Weekly, "It's definitely in the plans. It's just she's very busy, I've been very busy lately. I'll just tell her, 'Baby, we just need to be in the same city for three minutes'."
Meanwhile, Fergie has previously stated, "There's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic