New Book Unveils Images From the Making of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'
A new book about Michael Jackson reveals never-before-seen images of the star behind-the-scenes of his iconic 1983 video "Thriller". Photographer Douglas Kirkland has gathered all the snaps he took of the singer rehearsing for the horror promo and undergoing the make-up routine that transformed him from pop star to zombie.
The images all appear in "Michael Jackson: The Making of Thriller: 4 Days/1983". Remembering his time on set with Jacko - who died in 2009 - Kirkland writes, "The yellow contacts he wore were painful. So was peeling off the makeup. But he stayed positive. His ability to write, create and perform - he was truly exceptional."
As of late, it was reported that Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will be turned into a movie by director Kenny Ortega.
More Michael Jackson News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat