New Book Unveils Images From the Making of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'
A new book about Michael Jackson reveals never-before-seen images of the star behind-the-scenes of his iconic 1983 video "Thriller". Photographer Douglas Kirkland has gathered all the snaps he took of the singer rehearsing for the horror promo and undergoing the make-up routine that transformed him from pop star to zombie.
The images all appear in "Michael Jackson: The Making of Thriller: 4 Days/1983". Remembering his time on set with Jacko - who died in 2009 - Kirkland writes, "The yellow contacts he wore were painful. So was peeling off the makeup. But he stayed positive. His ability to write, create and perform - he was truly exceptional."
As of late, it was reported that Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will be turned into a movie by director Kenny Ortega.
More Michael Jackson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off