New Book Unveils Images From the Making of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'
A new book about Michael Jackson reveals never-before-seen images of the star behind-the-scenes of his iconic 1983 video "Thriller". Photographer Douglas Kirkland has gathered all the snaps he took of the singer rehearsing for the horror promo and undergoing the make-up routine that transformed him from pop star to zombie.
The images all appear in "Michael Jackson: The Making of Thriller: 4 Days/1983". Remembering his time on set with Jacko - who died in 2009 - Kirkland writes, "The yellow contacts he wore were painful. So was peeling off the makeup. But he stayed positive. His ability to write, create and perform - he was truly exceptional."
As of late, it was reported that Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will be turned into a movie by director Kenny Ortega.
More Michael Jackson News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake