Kelsey Grammer's Ex Devastated When Learning He Lied About Pregnancy
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife has blasted the actor for lying to her about impregnating his younger lover. Camille Grammer was devastated when a mutual friend told her Grammer was expecting a baby with new girlfriend, former air stewardess Kayte Walsh - but she accuses the "Frasier" star of making the news more painful by lying to her.
She tells People magazine, "I found out (through a mutual friend). I called (Grammer) and asked, 'Is this true?' We have two children together. Please let me know so I can prepare them.' And he said, 'No, I swear she's not pregnant.' I believed him. Two days later it was confirmed that she was pregnant."
Camille insists she was hurt when Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage soon after, adding, "You feel bad for any loss of life. I felt bad about it. You don't want to hear that happen to anyone, not matter the circumstances. And I don't begrudge Kelsey his happiness. I want him to be happy."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed