Kelsey Grammer's Ex Devastated When Learning He Lied About Pregnancy
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife has blasted the actor for lying to her about impregnating his younger lover. Camille Grammer was devastated when a mutual friend told her Grammer was expecting a baby with new girlfriend, former air stewardess Kayte Walsh - but she accuses the "Frasier" star of making the news more painful by lying to her.
She tells People magazine, "I found out (through a mutual friend). I called (Grammer) and asked, 'Is this true?' We have two children together. Please let me know so I can prepare them.' And he said, 'No, I swear she's not pregnant.' I believed him. Two days later it was confirmed that she was pregnant."
Camille insists she was hurt when Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage soon after, adding, "You feel bad for any loss of life. I felt bad about it. You don't want to hear that happen to anyone, not matter the circumstances. And I don't begrudge Kelsey his happiness. I want him to be happy."
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen