Kelsey Grammer's Ex Devastated When Learning He Lied About Pregnancy
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife has blasted the actor for lying to her about impregnating his younger lover. Camille Grammer was devastated when a mutual friend told her Grammer was expecting a baby with new girlfriend, former air stewardess Kayte Walsh - but she accuses the "Frasier" star of making the news more painful by lying to her.
She tells People magazine, "I found out (through a mutual friend). I called (Grammer) and asked, 'Is this true?' We have two children together. Please let me know so I can prepare them.' And he said, 'No, I swear she's not pregnant.' I believed him. Two days later it was confirmed that she was pregnant."
Camille insists she was hurt when Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage soon after, adding, "You feel bad for any loss of life. I felt bad about it. You don't want to hear that happen to anyone, not matter the circumstances. And I don't begrudge Kelsey his happiness. I want him to be happy."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed