Kelsey Grammer's Ex Devastated When Learning He Lied About Pregnancy
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife has blasted the actor for lying to her about impregnating his younger lover. Camille Grammer was devastated when a mutual friend told her Grammer was expecting a baby with new girlfriend, former air stewardess Kayte Walsh - but she accuses the "Frasier" star of making the news more painful by lying to her.
She tells People magazine, "I found out (through a mutual friend). I called (Grammer) and asked, 'Is this true?' We have two children together. Please let me know so I can prepare them.' And he said, 'No, I swear she's not pregnant.' I believed him. Two days later it was confirmed that she was pregnant."
Camille insists she was hurt when Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage soon after, adding, "You feel bad for any loss of life. I felt bad about it. You don't want to hear that happen to anyone, not matter the circumstances. And I don't begrudge Kelsey his happiness. I want him to be happy."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding