Kelsey Grammer's Ex Devastated When Learning He Lied About Pregnancy
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife has blasted the actor for lying to her about impregnating his younger lover. Camille Grammer was devastated when a mutual friend told her Grammer was expecting a baby with new girlfriend, former air stewardess Kayte Walsh - but she accuses the "Frasier" star of making the news more painful by lying to her.
She tells People magazine, "I found out (through a mutual friend). I called (Grammer) and asked, 'Is this true?' We have two children together. Please let me know so I can prepare them.' And he said, 'No, I swear she's not pregnant.' I believed him. Two days later it was confirmed that she was pregnant."
Camille insists she was hurt when Walsh, 29, suffered a miscarriage soon after, adding, "You feel bad for any loss of life. I felt bad about it. You don't want to hear that happen to anyone, not matter the circumstances. And I don't begrudge Kelsey his happiness. I want him to be happy."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'