Rihanna Thought Russell Brand Was an 'Idiot'
Rihanna was unimpressed when she first met Katy Perry's future husband Russell Brand - she labeled him an "idiot" who made her want to "throw up". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was interviewed by the British funnyman for a TV show before he began his whirlwind romance with Perry, which led to their marriage on Saturday, October 23.
But Rihanna - who was reportedly asked to be head bridesmaid at the nuptials in India - has confessed she hated Brand during their first encounter, calling their interview "stupid" and insisting she didn't find him at all amusing.
The Bajan beauty tells Q magazine, "I first met him when he was interviewing me on TV. I was sick and it was the worst interview I have ever done. I was throwing up in a bucket and a doctor gave me a shot in my butt."
"Nothing was funny to me. I thought it was the most stupid f**king interview I ever did in my f**king life. Why am I talking to this idiot? He made me want to throw up again. This is a stupid interview. Then we did another interview on MTV and I realized he was funny, I was probably a complete b**ch but only months afterwards did I get it."
More Rihanna News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest