Rihanna Thought Russell Brand Was an 'Idiot'
Rihanna was unimpressed when she first met Katy Perry's future husband Russell Brand - she labeled him an "idiot" who made her want to "throw up". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was interviewed by the British funnyman for a TV show before he began his whirlwind romance with Perry, which led to their marriage on Saturday, October 23.
But Rihanna - who was reportedly asked to be head bridesmaid at the nuptials in India - has confessed she hated Brand during their first encounter, calling their interview "stupid" and insisting she didn't find him at all amusing.
The Bajan beauty tells Q magazine, "I first met him when he was interviewing me on TV. I was sick and it was the worst interview I have ever done. I was throwing up in a bucket and a doctor gave me a shot in my butt."
"Nothing was funny to me. I thought it was the most stupid f**king interview I ever did in my f**king life. Why am I talking to this idiot? He made me want to throw up again. This is a stupid interview. Then we did another interview on MTV and I realized he was funny, I was probably a complete b**ch but only months afterwards did I get it."
More Rihanna News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie