Rihanna Thought Russell Brand Was an 'Idiot'
Rihanna was unimpressed when she first met Katy Perry's future husband Russell Brand - she labeled him an "idiot" who made her want to "throw up". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was interviewed by the British funnyman for a TV show before he began his whirlwind romance with Perry, which led to their marriage on Saturday, October 23.
But Rihanna - who was reportedly asked to be head bridesmaid at the nuptials in India - has confessed she hated Brand during their first encounter, calling their interview "stupid" and insisting she didn't find him at all amusing.
The Bajan beauty tells Q magazine, "I first met him when he was interviewing me on TV. I was sick and it was the worst interview I have ever done. I was throwing up in a bucket and a doctor gave me a shot in my butt."
"Nothing was funny to me. I thought it was the most stupid f**king interview I ever did in my f**king life. Why am I talking to this idiot? He made me want to throw up again. This is a stupid interview. Then we did another interview on MTV and I realized he was funny, I was probably a complete b**ch but only months afterwards did I get it."
More Rihanna News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO