Rihanna Thought Russell Brand Was an 'Idiot'
Rihanna was unimpressed when she first met Katy Perry's future husband Russell Brand - she labeled him an "idiot" who made her want to "throw up". The "Umbrella" hitmaker was interviewed by the British funnyman for a TV show before he began his whirlwind romance with Perry, which led to their marriage on Saturday, October 23.
But Rihanna - who was reportedly asked to be head bridesmaid at the nuptials in India - has confessed she hated Brand during their first encounter, calling their interview "stupid" and insisting she didn't find him at all amusing.
The Bajan beauty tells Q magazine, "I first met him when he was interviewing me on TV. I was sick and it was the worst interview I have ever done. I was throwing up in a bucket and a doctor gave me a shot in my butt."
"Nothing was funny to me. I thought it was the most stupid f**king interview I ever did in my f**king life. Why am I talking to this idiot? He made me want to throw up again. This is a stupid interview. Then we did another interview on MTV and I realized he was funny, I was probably a complete b**ch but only months afterwards did I get it."
More Rihanna News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'