Common Would Help Obama in Chicago Campaign
U.S. President Barack Obama has enlisted the help of Common for an upcoming political rally in the rapper's home city of Chicago, Illinois. The American leader will host an event in his former senatorial seat on Saturday, October 30 ahead of the upcoming local elections and the hip-hop star will take to the stage to help drum up support for Obama's Democrats.
The rally in the city's Hyde Park and Midway Plaisance Park will be free to the public, according to Allhiphop.com. It would kick off near the University of Chicago's campus at 4:30P.M.
This is not the first time that Obama has used Hip-Hop to help his campaign. Earlier this month, he hired The Roots and DJ Diamond Kuts in the campaign rally for Democratic hopeful Joe Sestak. And rumor has it, Jay-Z would be enlisted to help the President for 2012 re-election.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift