David Hasselhoff Joins Pantomime as Captain Hook
David Hasselhoff is following in the footsteps of his former "Baywatch" co-star Pamela Anderson by signing up to appear in a traditional Christmas pantomime in London. Anderson performed as Genie of the Lamp in "Aladdin" over the 2009 festive season and she is set to return to Britain for a second stint onstage in December.
And now her former colleague Hasselhoff is following suit - he has agreed to play notorious villain Captain Hook in a revival of "Peter Pan" at the New Wimbledon Theatre, the same venue where Anderson made her pantomime debut last year.
Hasselhoff says, "Peter Pan is a show that has always been close to my heart, as my first theatre role was playing Lost Boy Nibs when I was a child. I am so delighted to be asked to join this British tradition. I know all about pantomime as some of my good friends have already appeared in previous productions."
Hasselhoff's run begins on December 10.
More David Hasselhoff News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'