David Hasselhoff Joins Pantomime as Captain Hook
David Hasselhoff is following in the footsteps of his former "Baywatch" co-star Pamela Anderson by signing up to appear in a traditional Christmas pantomime in London. Anderson performed as Genie of the Lamp in "Aladdin" over the 2009 festive season and she is set to return to Britain for a second stint onstage in December.
And now her former colleague Hasselhoff is following suit - he has agreed to play notorious villain Captain Hook in a revival of "Peter Pan" at the New Wimbledon Theatre, the same venue where Anderson made her pantomime debut last year.
Hasselhoff says, "Peter Pan is a show that has always been close to my heart, as my first theatre role was playing Lost Boy Nibs when I was a child. I am so delighted to be asked to join this British tradition. I know all about pantomime as some of my good friends have already appeared in previous productions."
Hasselhoff's run begins on December 10.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'