David Hasselhoff Joins Pantomime as Captain Hook
David Hasselhoff is following in the footsteps of his former "Baywatch" co-star Pamela Anderson by signing up to appear in a traditional Christmas pantomime in London. Anderson performed as Genie of the Lamp in "Aladdin" over the 2009 festive season and she is set to return to Britain for a second stint onstage in December.
And now her former colleague Hasselhoff is following suit - he has agreed to play notorious villain Captain Hook in a revival of "Peter Pan" at the New Wimbledon Theatre, the same venue where Anderson made her pantomime debut last year.
Hasselhoff says, "Peter Pan is a show that has always been close to my heart, as my first theatre role was playing Lost Boy Nibs when I was a child. I am so delighted to be asked to join this British tradition. I know all about pantomime as some of my good friends have already appeared in previous productions."
Hasselhoff's run begins on December 10.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie