Jodie Sweetin's Ex Suing for Defamation
Jodie Sweetin's ex-husband is taking legal action against the actress over her portrayal of him in her recent autobiography. The former child star released her tell-all book, "UnSweetined", earlier this month, lifting the lid on her battle with drugs and alcohol and her marriage to Cody Herpin, who she divorced earlier this year.
But Herpin is not happy about the way he has been depicted in the book, and has filed suit against his ex-wife for allegedly portraying him in a "false light". In the suit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, Herpin claims his former partner has depicted him as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Sweetin's pregnancy when she was expecting their daughter, Zoie.
Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster, according to TMZ.com.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance