Jodie Sweetin's Ex Suing for Defamation
Jodie Sweetin's ex-husband is taking legal action against the actress over her portrayal of him in her recent autobiography. The former child star released her tell-all book, "UnSweetined", earlier this month, lifting the lid on her battle with drugs and alcohol and her marriage to Cody Herpin, who she divorced earlier this year.
But Herpin is not happy about the way he has been depicted in the book, and has filed suit against his ex-wife for allegedly portraying him in a "false light". In the suit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, Herpin claims his former partner has depicted him as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Sweetin's pregnancy when she was expecting their daughter, Zoie.
Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster, according to TMZ.com.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'