Jodie Sweetin's Ex Suing for Defamation
Jodie Sweetin's ex-husband is taking legal action against the actress over her portrayal of him in her recent autobiography. The former child star released her tell-all book, "UnSweetined", earlier this month, lifting the lid on her battle with drugs and alcohol and her marriage to Cody Herpin, who she divorced earlier this year.
But Herpin is not happy about the way he has been depicted in the book, and has filed suit against his ex-wife for allegedly portraying him in a "false light". In the suit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, Herpin claims his former partner has depicted him as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Sweetin's pregnancy when she was expecting their daughter, Zoie.
Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster, according to TMZ.com.
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?