Jodie Sweetin's Ex Suing for Defamation
Jodie Sweetin's ex-husband is taking legal action against the actress over her portrayal of him in her recent autobiography. The former child star released her tell-all book, "UnSweetined", earlier this month, lifting the lid on her battle with drugs and alcohol and her marriage to Cody Herpin, who she divorced earlier this year.
But Herpin is not happy about the way he has been depicted in the book, and has filed suit against his ex-wife for allegedly portraying him in a "false light". In the suit, filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court, Herpin claims his former partner has depicted him as "lazy, unwilling to provide and support his family, uncaring, vindictive, unsupportive and disinterested" in Sweetin's pregnancy when she was expecting their daughter, Zoie.
Herpin is also suing the book's publisher Simon & Schuster, according to TMZ.com.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift