Boy George Threw Drink at Rude Audience
Boy George stunned revellers after reportedly flying into a rage and tossing his drink on a woman who chatted during his set at a London show. The former Culture Club singer reportedly left the female crowdmember in tears after singling her out at a fundraising gig for the Meningitis Trust at the British capital's Embassy nightclub earlier this month.
He was heard shouting, "Why don't you shut the f**k up, you rude ****!" before emptying his glass on her from the stage. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He wasn't playing his hits and people were losing interest. It was a shocking lapse of judgment because people had paid to support the trust."
A fan who happened to be there said, "The girl looked so upset." The sun has acquired the video which captured the moment at around 00:19 mark.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies