Boy George Threw Drink at Rude Audience
Boy George stunned revellers after reportedly flying into a rage and tossing his drink on a woman who chatted during his set at a London show. The former Culture Club singer reportedly left the female crowdmember in tears after singling her out at a fundraising gig for the Meningitis Trust at the British capital's Embassy nightclub earlier this month.
He was heard shouting, "Why don't you shut the f**k up, you rude ****!" before emptying his glass on her from the stage. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He wasn't playing his hits and people were losing interest. It was a shocking lapse of judgment because people had paid to support the trust."
A fan who happened to be there said, "The girl looked so upset." The sun has acquired the video which captured the moment at around 00:19 mark.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory