Boy George Threw Drink at Rude Audience
Boy George stunned revellers after reportedly flying into a rage and tossing his drink on a woman who chatted during his set at a London show. The former Culture Club singer reportedly left the female crowdmember in tears after singling her out at a fundraising gig for the Meningitis Trust at the British capital's Embassy nightclub earlier this month.
He was heard shouting, "Why don't you shut the f**k up, you rude ****!" before emptying his glass on her from the stage. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He wasn't playing his hits and people were losing interest. It was a shocking lapse of judgment because people had paid to support the trust."
A fan who happened to be there said, "The girl looked so upset." The sun has acquired the video which captured the moment at around 00:19 mark.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'