Boy George Threw Drink at Rude Audience
Boy George stunned revellers after reportedly flying into a rage and tossing his drink on a woman who chatted during his set at a London show. The former Culture Club singer reportedly left the female crowdmember in tears after singling her out at a fundraising gig for the Meningitis Trust at the British capital's Embassy nightclub earlier this month.
He was heard shouting, "Why don't you shut the f**k up, you rude ****!" before emptying his glass on her from the stage. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He wasn't playing his hits and people were losing interest. It was a shocking lapse of judgment because people had paid to support the trust."
A fan who happened to be there said, "The girl looked so upset." The sun has acquired the video which captured the moment at around 00:19 mark.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen