Boy George Threw Drink at Rude Audience
Boy George stunned revellers after reportedly flying into a rage and tossing his drink on a woman who chatted during his set at a London show. The former Culture Club singer reportedly left the female crowdmember in tears after singling her out at a fundraising gig for the Meningitis Trust at the British capital's Embassy nightclub earlier this month.
He was heard shouting, "Why don't you shut the f**k up, you rude ****!" before emptying his glass on her from the stage. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "He wasn't playing his hits and people were losing interest. It was a shocking lapse of judgment because people had paid to support the trust."
A fan who happened to be there said, "The girl looked so upset." The sun has acquired the video which captured the moment at around 00:19 mark.
More Boy George News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back