Gwyneth Paltrow Believes Her Son Will Become a Rapper When He Grows Up
Gwyneth Paltrow is convinced her four-year-old son Moses is destined for a career in hip-hop - because he spends all day copying rap songs he's heard on the radio. Patrow is thrilled her son with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin is showing an interest in music - but she admits the couple has given up hope he'll be a rocker like his dad.
The actress says, "Moses sings the most in our house. He's humming and singing all day long. Not my husband's songs - he's more into T-Pain or he'll just sing whatever song he hears on the radio. Super-poppy music."
Gwyneth Paltrow herself also sings in addition to acting. She has previously re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version. In movie "Country Strong", she will be playing a fallen country music singer and contributes to the soundtrack.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'