Gwyneth Paltrow Believes Her Son Will Become a Rapper When He Grows Up
Gwyneth Paltrow is convinced her four-year-old son Moses is destined for a career in hip-hop - because he spends all day copying rap songs he's heard on the radio. Patrow is thrilled her son with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin is showing an interest in music - but she admits the couple has given up hope he'll be a rocker like his dad.
The actress says, "Moses sings the most in our house. He's humming and singing all day long. Not my husband's songs - he's more into T-Pain or he'll just sing whatever song he hears on the radio. Super-poppy music."
Gwyneth Paltrow herself also sings in addition to acting. She has previously re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version. In movie "Country Strong", she will be playing a fallen country music singer and contributes to the soundtrack.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones