Gwyneth Paltrow Believes Her Son Will Become a Rapper When He Grows Up
Gwyneth Paltrow is convinced her four-year-old son Moses is destined for a career in hip-hop - because he spends all day copying rap songs he's heard on the radio. Patrow is thrilled her son with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin is showing an interest in music - but she admits the couple has given up hope he'll be a rocker like his dad.
The actress says, "Moses sings the most in our house. He's humming and singing all day long. Not my husband's songs - he's more into T-Pain or he'll just sing whatever song he hears on the radio. Super-poppy music."
Gwyneth Paltrow herself also sings in addition to acting. She has previously re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version. In movie "Country Strong", she will be playing a fallen country music singer and contributes to the soundtrack.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'