Gwyneth Paltrow Believes Her Son Will Become a Rapper When He Grows Up
Gwyneth Paltrow is convinced her four-year-old son Moses is destined for a career in hip-hop - because he spends all day copying rap songs he's heard on the radio. Patrow is thrilled her son with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin is showing an interest in music - but she admits the couple has given up hope he'll be a rocker like his dad.
The actress says, "Moses sings the most in our house. He's humming and singing all day long. Not my husband's songs - he's more into T-Pain or he'll just sing whatever song he hears on the radio. Super-poppy music."
Gwyneth Paltrow herself also sings in addition to acting. She has previously re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version. In movie "Country Strong", she will be playing a fallen country music singer and contributes to the soundtrack.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors