Gwyneth Paltrow Believes Her Son Will Become a Rapper When He Grows Up
Gwyneth Paltrow is convinced her four-year-old son Moses is destined for a career in hip-hop - because he spends all day copying rap songs he's heard on the radio. Patrow is thrilled her son with Coldplay rocker Chris Martin is showing an interest in music - but she admits the couple has given up hope he'll be a rocker like his dad.
The actress says, "Moses sings the most in our house. He's humming and singing all day long. Not my husband's songs - he's more into T-Pain or he'll just sing whatever song he hears on the radio. Super-poppy music."
Gwyneth Paltrow herself also sings in addition to acting. She has previously re-recorded Smokey Robinson's 1979 single "Cruisin' " for soundtrack of 2000 movie "Duets" and once ruled Adult Contemporary Singles chart with the revamped version. In movie "Country Strong", she will be playing a fallen country music singer and contributes to the soundtrack.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories