Ray Davies Wants Firing Squad Made Up of Members of 9/11 Victims' Families
Rocker Ray Davies has called for the masterminds behind the 9/11 terror attacks to face a firing squad made up of members of the victims' families. The Kinks frontman wants the suspects being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to face the death penalty if they are found guilty of involvement in the September 11 atrocities.
And he wants soldiers and the families of those killed in the tragedy to act as executioner. Davies tells Uncut magazine, "I think there should be a firing squad. They should give six people bullets. Well, two of them have got bullets and the others are all blanks."
"They'll get - whoever the executioner is - a soldier, a relative of someone who was killed in 9/11, and a frequent flyer."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars