Ray Davies Wants Firing Squad Made Up of Members of 9/11 Victims' Families
Rocker Ray Davies has called for the masterminds behind the 9/11 terror attacks to face a firing squad made up of members of the victims' families. The Kinks frontman wants the suspects being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to face the death penalty if they are found guilty of involvement in the September 11 atrocities.
And he wants soldiers and the families of those killed in the tragedy to act as executioner. Davies tells Uncut magazine, "I think there should be a firing squad. They should give six people bullets. Well, two of them have got bullets and the others are all blanks."
"They'll get - whoever the executioner is - a soldier, a relative of someone who was killed in 9/11, and a frequent flyer."
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit