Ray Davies Wants Firing Squad Made Up of Members of 9/11 Victims' Families
Rocker Ray Davies has called for the masterminds behind the 9/11 terror attacks to face a firing squad made up of members of the victims' families. The Kinks frontman wants the suspects being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to face the death penalty if they are found guilty of involvement in the September 11 atrocities.
And he wants soldiers and the families of those killed in the tragedy to act as executioner. Davies tells Uncut magazine, "I think there should be a firing squad. They should give six people bullets. Well, two of them have got bullets and the others are all blanks."
"They'll get - whoever the executioner is - a soldier, a relative of someone who was killed in 9/11, and a frequent flyer."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest