Ray Davies Wants Firing Squad Made Up of Members of 9/11 Victims' Families
Rocker Ray Davies has called for the masterminds behind the 9/11 terror attacks to face a firing squad made up of members of the victims' families. The Kinks frontman wants the suspects being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba to face the death penalty if they are found guilty of involvement in the September 11 atrocities.
And he wants soldiers and the families of those killed in the tragedy to act as executioner. Davies tells Uncut magazine, "I think there should be a firing squad. They should give six people bullets. Well, two of them have got bullets and the others are all blanks."
"They'll get - whoever the executioner is - a soldier, a relative of someone who was killed in 9/11, and a frequent flyer."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell