Balthazar Getty Set to Make 'Brothers and Sisters' Return
Actor Balthazar Getty is returning to hit family drama "Brothers & Sisters" as part of the show's 100th episode celebrations. Getty's character Tommy Walker was axed from the show as a regular last year following his cheating scandal with British actress Sienna Miller, but he has returned as a guest star a handful of times.
And now Getty, who has reconciled with his wife Rosetta Millington, is heading back for a permanent role on the show, which chronicles the ups and downs of a well-to-do California family, according to E! Online.
Getty recently debunked speculation that his relationship with Miller ruined his marriage to Millington. "Here's the bottom line: it was a very challenging time for everybody involved," he said. "But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding and spiritual enough to let us try."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?