Balthazar Getty Set to Make 'Brothers and Sisters' Return
Actor Balthazar Getty is returning to hit family drama "Brothers & Sisters" as part of the show's 100th episode celebrations. Getty's character Tommy Walker was axed from the show as a regular last year following his cheating scandal with British actress Sienna Miller, but he has returned as a guest star a handful of times.
And now Getty, who has reconciled with his wife Rosetta Millington, is heading back for a permanent role on the show, which chronicles the ups and downs of a well-to-do California family, according to E! Online.
Getty recently debunked speculation that his relationship with Miller ruined his marriage to Millington. "Here's the bottom line: it was a very challenging time for everybody involved," he said. "But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding and spiritual enough to let us try."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo