Balthazar Getty Set to Make 'Brothers and Sisters' Return
Actor Balthazar Getty is returning to hit family drama "Brothers & Sisters" as part of the show's 100th episode celebrations. Getty's character Tommy Walker was axed from the show as a regular last year following his cheating scandal with British actress Sienna Miller, but he has returned as a guest star a handful of times.
And now Getty, who has reconciled with his wife Rosetta Millington, is heading back for a permanent role on the show, which chronicles the ups and downs of a well-to-do California family, according to E! Online.
Getty recently debunked speculation that his relationship with Miller ruined his marriage to Millington. "Here's the bottom line: it was a very challenging time for everybody involved," he said. "But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding and spiritual enough to let us try."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal