Balthazar Getty Set to Make 'Brothers and Sisters' Return
Actor Balthazar Getty is returning to hit family drama "Brothers & Sisters" as part of the show's 100th episode celebrations. Getty's character Tommy Walker was axed from the show as a regular last year following his cheating scandal with British actress Sienna Miller, but he has returned as a guest star a handful of times.
And now Getty, who has reconciled with his wife Rosetta Millington, is heading back for a permanent role on the show, which chronicles the ups and downs of a well-to-do California family, according to E! Online.
Getty recently debunked speculation that his relationship with Miller ruined his marriage to Millington. "Here's the bottom line: it was a very challenging time for everybody involved," he said. "But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding and spiritual enough to let us try."
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp