Balthazar Getty Set to Make 'Brothers and Sisters' Return
Actor Balthazar Getty is returning to hit family drama "Brothers & Sisters" as part of the show's 100th episode celebrations. Getty's character Tommy Walker was axed from the show as a regular last year following his cheating scandal with British actress Sienna Miller, but he has returned as a guest star a handful of times.
And now Getty, who has reconciled with his wife Rosetta Millington, is heading back for a permanent role on the show, which chronicles the ups and downs of a well-to-do California family, according to E! Online.
Getty recently debunked speculation that his relationship with Miller ruined his marriage to Millington. "Here's the bottom line: it was a very challenging time for everybody involved," he said. "But I loved and missed my family too much not to make it work. Rosetta is understanding and spiritual enough to let us try."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years