Val Kilmer Lowers New Mexico Ranch Price by $10 Million
Val Kilmer has slashed the price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million (GBP6.7 million) in a desperate bid to sell it. Kilmer put his Pecos River ranch on the market in early 2009 for $33 million (GBP22 million).
But the sprawling 5,328-acre property, which boasts a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 11,573-square-foot house, still hasn't sold. The Associated Press reports a Craigslist ad published last week lowered the price to $23 million (GBP15.3 million).
Darlene Streit of Santa Fe Realty Partners, who reportedly posted the new ad, had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'