Val Kilmer Lowers New Mexico Ranch Price by $10 Million
Val Kilmer has slashed the price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million (GBP6.7 million) in a desperate bid to sell it. Kilmer put his Pecos River ranch on the market in early 2009 for $33 million (GBP22 million).
But the sprawling 5,328-acre property, which boasts a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 11,573-square-foot house, still hasn't sold. The Associated Press reports a Craigslist ad published last week lowered the price to $23 million (GBP15.3 million).
Darlene Streit of Santa Fe Realty Partners, who reportedly posted the new ad, had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week