Val Kilmer Lowers New Mexico Ranch Price by $10 Million
Val Kilmer has slashed the price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million (GBP6.7 million) in a desperate bid to sell it. Kilmer put his Pecos River ranch on the market in early 2009 for $33 million (GBP22 million).
But the sprawling 5,328-acre property, which boasts a 10-bedroom, 10-bathroom, 11,573-square-foot house, still hasn't sold. The Associated Press reports a Craigslist ad published last week lowered the price to $23 million (GBP15.3 million).
Darlene Streit of Santa Fe Realty Partners, who reportedly posted the new ad, had not responded to requests for comment as WENN went to press.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris