Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel, Rachel Weisz's Directorial Debuts Premiered
Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel and Rachel Weisz have unveiled their directorial debuts at the annual Glamour Reel Moments event in Los Angeles. The three actresses stepped behind the camera for the first time as part of the magazine's yearly project, which sees women tackle short films based on readers' real-life stories.
Mendes put forward a movie called "California Romanza", which stars Christina Ricci, while Rachel Weisz directed "The Thief" and Biel helmed "Sodalis", about the friendship of two young girls. All three films were unveiled at a star-studded ceremony in L.A. on Monday, October 25 night.
The trio follows in the footsteps of past contributors including Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Courteney Cox, Kate Hudson and Kirsten Dunst.
Demi Moore, who has also taken part in the project in the past, attended the event and later wrote a message to the three actresses on her Twitter.com page: "Celebrating this year's Glamour Reel Moments directorial debuts of 3 amazing women Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes & Rachel Weisz! Great work ladies!"
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer