Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel, Rachel Weisz's Directorial Debuts Premiered
Eva Mendes, Jessica Biel and Rachel Weisz have unveiled their directorial debuts at the annual Glamour Reel Moments event in Los Angeles. The three actresses stepped behind the camera for the first time as part of the magazine's yearly project, which sees women tackle short films based on readers' real-life stories.
Mendes put forward a movie called "California Romanza", which stars Christina Ricci, while Rachel Weisz directed "The Thief" and Biel helmed "Sodalis", about the friendship of two young girls. All three films were unveiled at a star-studded ceremony in L.A. on Monday, October 25 night.
The trio follows in the footsteps of past contributors including Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Courteney Cox, Kate Hudson and Kirsten Dunst.
Demi Moore, who has also taken part in the project in the past, attended the event and later wrote a message to the three actresses on her Twitter.com page: "Celebrating this year's Glamour Reel Moments directorial debuts of 3 amazing women Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes & Rachel Weisz! Great work ladies!"
More Eva Mendes News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier