Travis McCoy Sends Best Wishes for Newlywed Katy Perry
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy has given his blessing to her marriage to Russell Brand at the weekend - insisting he wishes the newlyweds "the best". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker ended her relationship with McCoy in April last year before embarking on a whirlwind romance with the British funnyman.
The Gym Class Heroes star subsequently admitted he was heartbroken by the split and even wrote a song, "Don't Pretend", for his ex-girlfriend.
Perry married Brand in India on Saturday, October 23, but McCoy is adamant he's not bitter about the pop star's new relationship. He tells Britain's Metro, "We haven't really kept in contact that much (since the split) but we've crossed paths and I wish her the best (with her marriage)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!