Travis McCoy Sends Best Wishes for Newlywed Katy Perry
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy has given his blessing to her marriage to Russell Brand at the weekend - insisting he wishes the newlyweds "the best". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker ended her relationship with McCoy in April last year before embarking on a whirlwind romance with the British funnyman.
The Gym Class Heroes star subsequently admitted he was heartbroken by the split and even wrote a song, "Don't Pretend", for his ex-girlfriend.
Perry married Brand in India on Saturday, October 23, but McCoy is adamant he's not bitter about the pop star's new relationship. He tells Britain's Metro, "We haven't really kept in contact that much (since the split) but we've crossed paths and I wish her the best (with her marriage)."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!