Travis McCoy Sends Best Wishes for Newlywed Katy Perry
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy has given his blessing to her marriage to Russell Brand at the weekend - insisting he wishes the newlyweds "the best". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker ended her relationship with McCoy in April last year before embarking on a whirlwind romance with the British funnyman.
The Gym Class Heroes star subsequently admitted he was heartbroken by the split and even wrote a song, "Don't Pretend", for his ex-girlfriend.
Perry married Brand in India on Saturday, October 23, but McCoy is adamant he's not bitter about the pop star's new relationship. He tells Britain's Metro, "We haven't really kept in contact that much (since the split) but we've crossed paths and I wish her the best (with her marriage)."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert