Travis McCoy Sends Best Wishes for Newlywed Katy Perry
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy has given his blessing to her marriage to Russell Brand at the weekend - insisting he wishes the newlyweds "the best". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker ended her relationship with McCoy in April last year before embarking on a whirlwind romance with the British funnyman.
The Gym Class Heroes star subsequently admitted he was heartbroken by the split and even wrote a song, "Don't Pretend", for his ex-girlfriend.
Perry married Brand in India on Saturday, October 23, but McCoy is adamant he's not bitter about the pop star's new relationship. He tells Britain's Metro, "We haven't really kept in contact that much (since the split) but we've crossed paths and I wish her the best (with her marriage)."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans