Travis McCoy Sends Best Wishes for Newlywed Katy Perry
Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend Travis McCoy has given his blessing to her marriage to Russell Brand at the weekend - insisting he wishes the newlyweds "the best". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker ended her relationship with McCoy in April last year before embarking on a whirlwind romance with the British funnyman.
The Gym Class Heroes star subsequently admitted he was heartbroken by the split and even wrote a song, "Don't Pretend", for his ex-girlfriend.
Perry married Brand in India on Saturday, October 23, but McCoy is adamant he's not bitter about the pop star's new relationship. He tells Britain's Metro, "We haven't really kept in contact that much (since the split) but we've crossed paths and I wish her the best (with her marriage)."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'