Ted Nugent Hired as Outdoor Channel's Ambassador
Rocker and keen outdoorsman Ted Nugent has signed up to promote his lifestyle as a brand ambassador for America's Outdoor Channel. The musician, who is a leading hunter and conservationist, has signed a deal with bosses at the television network which will see him host a new show, write for the company's website and promote the outdoors lifestyle.
Tom Hornish, Chief Operating Officer at Outdoor Channel, says, "Ted Nugent is a marquee personality and we're delighted to expand our longstanding relationship... as he takes on a prominent brand ambassador role. Ted is an outdoor icon..."
Nugent adds, "The quality of my amazing American Dream is due in great part to the powerful role my hunting lifestyle and the higher level of awareness it has provided me. I am very proud to join forces with the respected Outdoor Channel family to take this celebration to maximum heights. I salute them for creating such a wonderful environment to pay homage to the outdoor lifestyle."
Nugent currently hosts a TV series for the Outdoor Channel which is named after his hit song "Spirit of the Wild".
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit