Ted Nugent Hired as Outdoor Channel's Ambassador
Rocker and keen outdoorsman Ted Nugent has signed up to promote his lifestyle as a brand ambassador for America's Outdoor Channel. The musician, who is a leading hunter and conservationist, has signed a deal with bosses at the television network which will see him host a new show, write for the company's website and promote the outdoors lifestyle.
Tom Hornish, Chief Operating Officer at Outdoor Channel, says, "Ted Nugent is a marquee personality and we're delighted to expand our longstanding relationship... as he takes on a prominent brand ambassador role. Ted is an outdoor icon..."
Nugent adds, "The quality of my amazing American Dream is due in great part to the powerful role my hunting lifestyle and the higher level of awareness it has provided me. I am very proud to join forces with the respected Outdoor Channel family to take this celebration to maximum heights. I salute them for creating such a wonderful environment to pay homage to the outdoor lifestyle."
Nugent currently hosts a TV series for the Outdoor Channel which is named after his hit song "Spirit of the Wild".
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set