Ted Nugent Hired as Outdoor Channel's Ambassador
Rocker and keen outdoorsman Ted Nugent has signed up to promote his lifestyle as a brand ambassador for America's Outdoor Channel. The musician, who is a leading hunter and conservationist, has signed a deal with bosses at the television network which will see him host a new show, write for the company's website and promote the outdoors lifestyle.
Tom Hornish, Chief Operating Officer at Outdoor Channel, says, "Ted Nugent is a marquee personality and we're delighted to expand our longstanding relationship... as he takes on a prominent brand ambassador role. Ted is an outdoor icon..."
Nugent adds, "The quality of my amazing American Dream is due in great part to the powerful role my hunting lifestyle and the higher level of awareness it has provided me. I am very proud to join forces with the respected Outdoor Channel family to take this celebration to maximum heights. I salute them for creating such a wonderful environment to pay homage to the outdoor lifestyle."
Nugent currently hosts a TV series for the Outdoor Channel which is named after his hit song "Spirit of the Wild".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?