Dennis Rodman Reveals Battle Against Alcoholism
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has spoken out about his ongoing battle with alcoholism, admitting he's struggling to stay sober after a lifetime of hard partying. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addiction in front of millions this year as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports have suggested he's continued to drink.
Rodman's representative spoke out in defense of the recovering alcoholic back in May, insisting the star's struggle to stay sober has been "a gradual process" as rumors swirled he'd relapsed. Now the athlete is speaking out about his daily battle to quit drinking, and reveals he's not ready to give up the bottle just yet.
He says, "It's definitely difficult to party after such a long time and really give it (drinking) up like that (snaps fingers)... You just can't go into a program and get sober after 30 days."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'