Dennis Rodman Reveals Battle Against Alcoholism
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has spoken out about his ongoing battle with alcoholism, admitting he's struggling to stay sober after a lifetime of hard partying. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addiction in front of millions this year as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports have suggested he's continued to drink.
Rodman's representative spoke out in defense of the recovering alcoholic back in May, insisting the star's struggle to stay sober has been "a gradual process" as rumors swirled he'd relapsed. Now the athlete is speaking out about his daily battle to quit drinking, and reveals he's not ready to give up the bottle just yet.
He says, "It's definitely difficult to party after such a long time and really give it (drinking) up like that (snaps fingers)... You just can't go into a program and get sober after 30 days."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'