Dennis Rodman Reveals Battle Against Alcoholism
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has spoken out about his ongoing battle with alcoholism, admitting he's struggling to stay sober after a lifetime of hard partying. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addiction in front of millions this year as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports have suggested he's continued to drink.
Rodman's representative spoke out in defense of the recovering alcoholic back in May, insisting the star's struggle to stay sober has been "a gradual process" as rumors swirled he'd relapsed. Now the athlete is speaking out about his daily battle to quit drinking, and reveals he's not ready to give up the bottle just yet.
He says, "It's definitely difficult to party after such a long time and really give it (drinking) up like that (snaps fingers)... You just can't go into a program and get sober after 30 days."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World