Dennis Rodman Reveals Battle Against Alcoholism
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has spoken out about his ongoing battle with alcoholism, admitting he's struggling to stay sober after a lifetime of hard partying. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addiction in front of millions this year as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports have suggested he's continued to drink.
Rodman's representative spoke out in defense of the recovering alcoholic back in May, insisting the star's struggle to stay sober has been "a gradual process" as rumors swirled he'd relapsed. Now the athlete is speaking out about his daily battle to quit drinking, and reveals he's not ready to give up the bottle just yet.
He says, "It's definitely difficult to party after such a long time and really give it (drinking) up like that (snaps fingers)... You just can't go into a program and get sober after 30 days."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed