Dennis Rodman Reveals Battle Against Alcoholism
Former basketball star Dennis Rodman has spoken out about his ongoing battle with alcoholism, admitting he's struggling to stay sober after a lifetime of hard partying. The sportsman-turned-reality-TV-star battled his addiction in front of millions this year as part of U.S. TV shows "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and "Sober House" - but numerous reports have suggested he's continued to drink.
Rodman's representative spoke out in defense of the recovering alcoholic back in May, insisting the star's struggle to stay sober has been "a gradual process" as rumors swirled he'd relapsed. Now the athlete is speaking out about his daily battle to quit drinking, and reveals he's not ready to give up the bottle just yet.
He says, "It's definitely difficult to party after such a long time and really give it (drinking) up like that (snaps fingers)... You just can't go into a program and get sober after 30 days."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?