Claire Danes, Elijah Wood Participate in Urgent Broadway Production
Eva Mendes, Elijah Wood, Julia Stiles, America Ferrera and Claire Danes are among the stars who have signed up for a theatrical marathon in New York's "24 Hour Plays on Broadway".
The annual event sees actors, writers and directors team up to create, rehearse and perform a new piece of work in just 24 hours. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star Christopher Meloni and singer Gloria Estefan have also agreed to take part in the charity performances, which will be shown to the public on November 15.
Actress Rosie Perez, who takes part every year, says, "It's pure chaos. I tell all the actors when we begin, 'You will probably have a nervous breakdown. It's normal - go with it. If you're not having a nervous breakdown or some type of anxiety attack, you're doing something wrong...' It's nerve-racking. I've seen actors lose it. I've seen myself lose it. I'm better now, but the first year I was like, 'This is insanity. Who the hell thought of this?' "
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why