Claire Danes, Elijah Wood Participate in Urgent Broadway Production
Eva Mendes, Elijah Wood, Julia Stiles, America Ferrera and Claire Danes are among the stars who have signed up for a theatrical marathon in New York's "24 Hour Plays on Broadway".
The annual event sees actors, writers and directors team up to create, rehearse and perform a new piece of work in just 24 hours. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star Christopher Meloni and singer Gloria Estefan have also agreed to take part in the charity performances, which will be shown to the public on November 15.
Actress Rosie Perez, who takes part every year, says, "It's pure chaos. I tell all the actors when we begin, 'You will probably have a nervous breakdown. It's normal - go with it. If you're not having a nervous breakdown or some type of anxiety attack, you're doing something wrong...' It's nerve-racking. I've seen actors lose it. I've seen myself lose it. I'm better now, but the first year I was like, 'This is insanity. Who the hell thought of this?' "
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?