Claire Danes, Elijah Wood Participate in Urgent Broadway Production
Eva Mendes, Elijah Wood, Julia Stiles, America Ferrera and Claire Danes are among the stars who have signed up for a theatrical marathon in New York's "24 Hour Plays on Broadway".
The annual event sees actors, writers and directors team up to create, rehearse and perform a new piece of work in just 24 hours. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star Christopher Meloni and singer Gloria Estefan have also agreed to take part in the charity performances, which will be shown to the public on November 15.
Actress Rosie Perez, who takes part every year, says, "It's pure chaos. I tell all the actors when we begin, 'You will probably have a nervous breakdown. It's normal - go with it. If you're not having a nervous breakdown or some type of anxiety attack, you're doing something wrong...' It's nerve-racking. I've seen actors lose it. I've seen myself lose it. I'm better now, but the first year I was like, 'This is insanity. Who the hell thought of this?' "
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen