Claire Danes, Elijah Wood Participate in Urgent Broadway Production
Eva Mendes, Elijah Wood, Julia Stiles, America Ferrera and Claire Danes are among the stars who have signed up for a theatrical marathon in New York's "24 Hour Plays on Broadway".
The annual event sees actors, writers and directors team up to create, rehearse and perform a new piece of work in just 24 hours. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" star Christopher Meloni and singer Gloria Estefan have also agreed to take part in the charity performances, which will be shown to the public on November 15.
Actress Rosie Perez, who takes part every year, says, "It's pure chaos. I tell all the actors when we begin, 'You will probably have a nervous breakdown. It's normal - go with it. If you're not having a nervous breakdown or some type of anxiety attack, you're doing something wrong...' It's nerve-racking. I've seen actors lose it. I've seen myself lose it. I'm better now, but the first year I was like, 'This is insanity. Who the hell thought of this?' "
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth