Justin Bieber Changing Style to Less Hair
Justin Bieber is set to break the hearts of his female fans - he plans to shave off his famous locks. The "Baby" hitmaker has inspired thousands of teenage boys to head to the salon to copy his trademark floppy hair, but now the singer is planning an image overhaul.
He admits he's hankering for a new look and has already toyed with different styles - but he's now decided to simply shave his head by the time he records his next album. Bieber says, "I've cut this style different ways, but I was thinking about shaving it off or changing it... But I know now isn't the right time. Maybe by my next album."
On another news, Bieber creates quite a stir when his photo was featured on the cover of Latino magazine, Toda Teen Star, looking a lot feminine. His hair is styled sweeping across his forehead while his eyes appeared to have been smudged with eyeliner. His lips are plumped in pink while his complexion is rather snowy.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure