Justin Bieber Changing Style to Less Hair
Justin Bieber is set to break the hearts of his female fans - he plans to shave off his famous locks. The "Baby" hitmaker has inspired thousands of teenage boys to head to the salon to copy his trademark floppy hair, but now the singer is planning an image overhaul.
He admits he's hankering for a new look and has already toyed with different styles - but he's now decided to simply shave his head by the time he records his next album. Bieber says, "I've cut this style different ways, but I was thinking about shaving it off or changing it... But I know now isn't the right time. Maybe by my next album."
On another news, Bieber creates quite a stir when his photo was featured on the cover of Latino magazine, Toda Teen Star, looking a lot feminine. His hair is styled sweeping across his forehead while his eyes appeared to have been smudged with eyeliner. His lips are plumped in pink while his complexion is rather snowy.
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'