Justin Bieber Changing Style to Less Hair
Justin Bieber is set to break the hearts of his female fans - he plans to shave off his famous locks. The "Baby" hitmaker has inspired thousands of teenage boys to head to the salon to copy his trademark floppy hair, but now the singer is planning an image overhaul.
He admits he's hankering for a new look and has already toyed with different styles - but he's now decided to simply shave his head by the time he records his next album. Bieber says, "I've cut this style different ways, but I was thinking about shaving it off or changing it... But I know now isn't the right time. Maybe by my next album."
On another news, Bieber creates quite a stir when his photo was featured on the cover of Latino magazine, Toda Teen Star, looking a lot feminine. His hair is styled sweeping across his forehead while his eyes appeared to have been smudged with eyeliner. His lips are plumped in pink while his complexion is rather snowy.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie