Justin Bieber Changing Style to Less Hair
Justin Bieber is set to break the hearts of his female fans - he plans to shave off his famous locks. The "Baby" hitmaker has inspired thousands of teenage boys to head to the salon to copy his trademark floppy hair, but now the singer is planning an image overhaul.
He admits he's hankering for a new look and has already toyed with different styles - but he's now decided to simply shave his head by the time he records his next album. Bieber says, "I've cut this style different ways, but I was thinking about shaving it off or changing it... But I know now isn't the right time. Maybe by my next album."
On another news, Bieber creates quite a stir when his photo was featured on the cover of Latino magazine, Toda Teen Star, looking a lot feminine. His hair is styled sweeping across his forehead while his eyes appeared to have been smudged with eyeliner. His lips are plumped in pink while his complexion is rather snowy.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS