Justin Bieber Changing Style to Less Hair
Justin Bieber is set to break the hearts of his female fans - he plans to shave off his famous locks. The "Baby" hitmaker has inspired thousands of teenage boys to head to the salon to copy his trademark floppy hair, but now the singer is planning an image overhaul.
He admits he's hankering for a new look and has already toyed with different styles - but he's now decided to simply shave his head by the time he records his next album. Bieber says, "I've cut this style different ways, but I was thinking about shaving it off or changing it... But I know now isn't the right time. Maybe by my next album."
On another news, Bieber creates quite a stir when his photo was featured on the cover of Latino magazine, Toda Teen Star, looking a lot feminine. His hair is styled sweeping across his forehead while his eyes appeared to have been smudged with eyeliner. His lips are plumped in pink while his complexion is rather snowy.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri