Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Changes to 'Fear' Format
Jessica Simpson is preparing to face all her worst fears on TV as part of a new reality series. The singer traveled around the world exploring different cosmetic regimes for her show "The Price of Beauty", and now she's reviving the project with a terrifying new theme.
She admits the currently untitled TV project will be a reincarnation of her previous small screen outing, but she will instead address fears and phobias, and even face some of her own worst nightmares for viewers.
Simpson, who names her worst fears as skydiving and stand-up comedy, tells USA Today, "It's not going to be called 'The Price of Beauty'... It is a lot about self esteem, about finding yourself in a different way."
"A lot of it has to deal with fear - facing your fears and knowing if you face that fear it will make you better as a person. It will be a challenge for women around the world. I will face the fear with them. (I'm) pulling it together (now). We already have offers from all around."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says