Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Changes to 'Fear' Format
Jessica Simpson is preparing to face all her worst fears on TV as part of a new reality series. The singer traveled around the world exploring different cosmetic regimes for her show "The Price of Beauty", and now she's reviving the project with a terrifying new theme.
She admits the currently untitled TV project will be a reincarnation of her previous small screen outing, but she will instead address fears and phobias, and even face some of her own worst nightmares for viewers.
Simpson, who names her worst fears as skydiving and stand-up comedy, tells USA Today, "It's not going to be called 'The Price of Beauty'... It is a lot about self esteem, about finding yourself in a different way."
"A lot of it has to deal with fear - facing your fears and knowing if you face that fear it will make you better as a person. It will be a challenge for women around the world. I will face the fear with them. (I'm) pulling it together (now). We already have offers from all around."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza