Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Changes to 'Fear' Format
Jessica Simpson is preparing to face all her worst fears on TV as part of a new reality series. The singer traveled around the world exploring different cosmetic regimes for her show "The Price of Beauty", and now she's reviving the project with a terrifying new theme.
She admits the currently untitled TV project will be a reincarnation of her previous small screen outing, but she will instead address fears and phobias, and even face some of her own worst nightmares for viewers.
Simpson, who names her worst fears as skydiving and stand-up comedy, tells USA Today, "It's not going to be called 'The Price of Beauty'... It is a lot about self esteem, about finding yourself in a different way."
"A lot of it has to deal with fear - facing your fears and knowing if you face that fear it will make you better as a person. It will be a challenge for women around the world. I will face the fear with them. (I'm) pulling it together (now). We already have offers from all around."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes