Jessica Simpson's 'Price of Beauty' Changes to 'Fear' Format
Jessica Simpson is preparing to face all her worst fears on TV as part of a new reality series. The singer traveled around the world exploring different cosmetic regimes for her show "The Price of Beauty", and now she's reviving the project with a terrifying new theme.
She admits the currently untitled TV project will be a reincarnation of her previous small screen outing, but she will instead address fears and phobias, and even face some of her own worst nightmares for viewers.
Simpson, who names her worst fears as skydiving and stand-up comedy, tells USA Today, "It's not going to be called 'The Price of Beauty'... It is a lot about self esteem, about finding yourself in a different way."
"A lot of it has to deal with fear - facing your fears and knowing if you face that fear it will make you better as a person. It will be a challenge for women around the world. I will face the fear with them. (I'm) pulling it together (now). We already have offers from all around."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift