2010 Hollywood Awards Winners and Red Carpet Pics
Stars including Carey Mulligan, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone turned out for the 14th annual Hollywood Awards gala in Los Angeles on Monday, October 25 night. The ceremony at the city's Beverly Hilton Hotel saw prizes handed out to leading figures of the movie industry, with Robert Duvall and Annette Bening taking the coveted Best Actor/Actress awards.
Swank presented her "Conviction" co-star Sam Rockwell with the Best Supporting Actor prize and Bryce Dallas Howard handed the Best Supporting Actress trophy to Helena Bonham Carter, while "The Hangover" 's Zach Galifianakis was named Best Comedy Actor.
Mulligan took to the stage to hand a Breakthrough award to her "Never Let Me Go" co-star Andrew Garfield, while "Alice in Wonderland" star Mia Wasikowska picked up the other Breakthrough prize.
Other honors went to Danny Boyle (Producer Award), Tom Hooper (Director Award), Jennifer Lawrence (New Hollywood Award), Morgan Freeman (Innovator Award) and Christopher Nolan (Hollywood Movie Award).
Leighton Meester, Noomi Rapace and Milla Jovovich all accepted Hollywood Spotlight Awards. Sean Penn was handed the Humanitarian Award, while Stallone's "The Expendables" co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis teamed up to hand their pal the Career Achievement Award.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7