2010 Hollywood Awards Winners and Red Carpet Pics
Stars including Carey Mulligan, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone turned out for the 14th annual Hollywood Awards gala in Los Angeles on Monday, October 25 night. The ceremony at the city's Beverly Hilton Hotel saw prizes handed out to leading figures of the movie industry, with Robert Duvall and Annette Bening taking the coveted Best Actor/Actress awards.
Swank presented her "Conviction" co-star Sam Rockwell with the Best Supporting Actor prize and Bryce Dallas Howard handed the Best Supporting Actress trophy to Helena Bonham Carter, while "The Hangover" 's Zach Galifianakis was named Best Comedy Actor.
Mulligan took to the stage to hand a Breakthrough award to her "Never Let Me Go" co-star Andrew Garfield, while "Alice in Wonderland" star Mia Wasikowska picked up the other Breakthrough prize.
Other honors went to Danny Boyle (Producer Award), Tom Hooper (Director Award), Jennifer Lawrence (New Hollywood Award), Morgan Freeman (Innovator Award) and Christopher Nolan (Hollywood Movie Award).
Leighton Meester, Noomi Rapace and Milla Jovovich all accepted Hollywood Spotlight Awards. Sean Penn was handed the Humanitarian Award, while Stallone's "The Expendables" co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis teamed up to hand their pal the Career Achievement Award.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years