2010 Hollywood Awards Winners and Red Carpet Pics
Stars including Carey Mulligan, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone turned out for the 14th annual Hollywood Awards gala in Los Angeles on Monday, October 25 night. The ceremony at the city's Beverly Hilton Hotel saw prizes handed out to leading figures of the movie industry, with Robert Duvall and Annette Bening taking the coveted Best Actor/Actress awards.
Swank presented her "Conviction" co-star Sam Rockwell with the Best Supporting Actor prize and Bryce Dallas Howard handed the Best Supporting Actress trophy to Helena Bonham Carter, while "The Hangover" 's Zach Galifianakis was named Best Comedy Actor.
Mulligan took to the stage to hand a Breakthrough award to her "Never Let Me Go" co-star Andrew Garfield, while "Alice in Wonderland" star Mia Wasikowska picked up the other Breakthrough prize.
Other honors went to Danny Boyle (Producer Award), Tom Hooper (Director Award), Jennifer Lawrence (New Hollywood Award), Morgan Freeman (Innovator Award) and Christopher Nolan (Hollywood Movie Award).
Leighton Meester, Noomi Rapace and Milla Jovovich all accepted Hollywood Spotlight Awards. Sean Penn was handed the Humanitarian Award, while Stallone's "The Expendables" co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis teamed up to hand their pal the Career Achievement Award.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill