2010 Hollywood Awards Winners and Red Carpet Pics
Stars including Carey Mulligan, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone turned out for the 14th annual Hollywood Awards gala in Los Angeles on Monday, October 25 night. The ceremony at the city's Beverly Hilton Hotel saw prizes handed out to leading figures of the movie industry, with Robert Duvall and Annette Bening taking the coveted Best Actor/Actress awards.
Swank presented her "Conviction" co-star Sam Rockwell with the Best Supporting Actor prize and Bryce Dallas Howard handed the Best Supporting Actress trophy to Helena Bonham Carter, while "The Hangover" 's Zach Galifianakis was named Best Comedy Actor.
Mulligan took to the stage to hand a Breakthrough award to her "Never Let Me Go" co-star Andrew Garfield, while "Alice in Wonderland" star Mia Wasikowska picked up the other Breakthrough prize.
Other honors went to Danny Boyle (Producer Award), Tom Hooper (Director Award), Jennifer Lawrence (New Hollywood Award), Morgan Freeman (Innovator Award) and Christopher Nolan (Hollywood Movie Award).
Leighton Meester, Noomi Rapace and Milla Jovovich all accepted Hollywood Spotlight Awards. Sean Penn was handed the Humanitarian Award, while Stallone's "The Expendables" co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis teamed up to hand their pal the Career Achievement Award.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival