Report: 'ER' Star Alex Kingston Splits From Husband
Former "ER" star Alex Kingston is "devastated" after the collapse of her second marriage, according to reports. The British actress and her husband, German journalist Florian Haertel, are believed to have split after struggling to adopt a child.
They have now reportedly put their $4 million Hollywood mansion up for sale, amid speculation Kingston plans to move back to her native England with their daughter Salome, nine.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's very, very recent. Alex is broken up about it and very raw. I don't know if there is anyone else involved on Florian's side, but Alex is devastated. She has pulled out (of) an upcoming TV project as she just needs time to recover."
Kingston was previously married to "Schindler's List" star Ralph Fiennes.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star