Report: 'ER' Star Alex Kingston Splits From Husband
Former "ER" star Alex Kingston is "devastated" after the collapse of her second marriage, according to reports. The British actress and her husband, German journalist Florian Haertel, are believed to have split after struggling to adopt a child.
They have now reportedly put their $4 million Hollywood mansion up for sale, amid speculation Kingston plans to move back to her native England with their daughter Salome, nine.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's very, very recent. Alex is broken up about it and very raw. I don't know if there is anyone else involved on Florian's side, but Alex is devastated. She has pulled out (of) an upcoming TV project as she just needs time to recover."
Kingston was previously married to "Schindler's List" star Ralph Fiennes.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick