Report: 'ER' Star Alex Kingston Splits From Husband
Former "ER" star Alex Kingston is "devastated" after the collapse of her second marriage, according to reports. The British actress and her husband, German journalist Florian Haertel, are believed to have split after struggling to adopt a child.
They have now reportedly put their $4 million Hollywood mansion up for sale, amid speculation Kingston plans to move back to her native England with their daughter Salome, nine.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's very, very recent. Alex is broken up about it and very raw. I don't know if there is anyone else involved on Florian's side, but Alex is devastated. She has pulled out (of) an upcoming TV project as she just needs time to recover."
Kingston was previously married to "Schindler's List" star Ralph Fiennes.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'