Report: 'ER' Star Alex Kingston Splits From Husband
Former "ER" star Alex Kingston is "devastated" after the collapse of her second marriage, according to reports. The British actress and her husband, German journalist Florian Haertel, are believed to have split after struggling to adopt a child.
They have now reportedly put their $4 million Hollywood mansion up for sale, amid speculation Kingston plans to move back to her native England with their daughter Salome, nine.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's very, very recent. Alex is broken up about it and very raw. I don't know if there is anyone else involved on Florian's side, but Alex is devastated. She has pulled out (of) an upcoming TV project as she just needs time to recover."
Kingston was previously married to "Schindler's List" star Ralph Fiennes.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars