Report: 'ER' Star Alex Kingston Splits From Husband
Former "ER" star Alex Kingston is "devastated" after the collapse of her second marriage, according to reports. The British actress and her husband, German journalist Florian Haertel, are believed to have split after struggling to adopt a child.
They have now reportedly put their $4 million Hollywood mansion up for sale, amid speculation Kingston plans to move back to her native England with their daughter Salome, nine.
A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "It's very, very recent. Alex is broken up about it and very raw. I don't know if there is anyone else involved on Florian's side, but Alex is devastated. She has pulled out (of) an upcoming TV project as she just needs time to recover."
Kingston was previously married to "Schindler's List" star Ralph Fiennes.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama