Hilary Duff Sent Her Toothless Pic to Mike Comrie Before Wedding
Hilary Duff tested her husband-to-be's true feelings on their wedding day when she took a photo of her new look and texted it to him hours before the couple exchanged vows. The singer/actress was missing a tooth after it fell out over breakfast and she faced a last-minute dash to the dentist.
And amid all the tears and the stress, Duff decided it would be fun to text her ice hockey beau Mike Comrie a far-from-flattering shot of his bride. She recalls, "I took a picture of my mouth with my missing tooth and sent it to Mike... He was like, 'You're joking, right?' I was like, 'Get ready to marry me!' "
Apart from the tooth trouble, the wedding day was perfect - Duff and Comrie became husband and wife in Montecito, California on August 14.
More Hilary Duff News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences