Hilary Duff Sent Her Toothless Pic to Mike Comrie Before Wedding
Hilary Duff tested her husband-to-be's true feelings on their wedding day when she took a photo of her new look and texted it to him hours before the couple exchanged vows. The singer/actress was missing a tooth after it fell out over breakfast and she faced a last-minute dash to the dentist.
And amid all the tears and the stress, Duff decided it would be fun to text her ice hockey beau Mike Comrie a far-from-flattering shot of his bride. She recalls, "I took a picture of my mouth with my missing tooth and sent it to Mike... He was like, 'You're joking, right?' I was like, 'Get ready to marry me!' "
Apart from the tooth trouble, the wedding day was perfect - Duff and Comrie became husband and wife in Montecito, California on August 14.
More Hilary Duff News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'