Hilary Duff Sent Her Toothless Pic to Mike Comrie Before Wedding
Hilary Duff tested her husband-to-be's true feelings on their wedding day when she took a photo of her new look and texted it to him hours before the couple exchanged vows. The singer/actress was missing a tooth after it fell out over breakfast and she faced a last-minute dash to the dentist.
And amid all the tears and the stress, Duff decided it would be fun to text her ice hockey beau Mike Comrie a far-from-flattering shot of his bride. She recalls, "I took a picture of my mouth with my missing tooth and sent it to Mike... He was like, 'You're joking, right?' I was like, 'Get ready to marry me!' "
Apart from the tooth trouble, the wedding day was perfect - Duff and Comrie became husband and wife in Montecito, California on August 14.
More Hilary Duff News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri