Hilary Duff Sent Her Toothless Pic to Mike Comrie Before Wedding
Hilary Duff tested her husband-to-be's true feelings on their wedding day when she took a photo of her new look and texted it to him hours before the couple exchanged vows. The singer/actress was missing a tooth after it fell out over breakfast and she faced a last-minute dash to the dentist.
And amid all the tears and the stress, Duff decided it would be fun to text her ice hockey beau Mike Comrie a far-from-flattering shot of his bride. She recalls, "I took a picture of my mouth with my missing tooth and sent it to Mike... He was like, 'You're joking, right?' I was like, 'Get ready to marry me!' "
Apart from the tooth trouble, the wedding day was perfect - Duff and Comrie became husband and wife in Montecito, California on August 14.
More Hilary Duff News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl