Hilary Duff Sent Her Toothless Pic to Mike Comrie Before Wedding
Hilary Duff tested her husband-to-be's true feelings on their wedding day when she took a photo of her new look and texted it to him hours before the couple exchanged vows. The singer/actress was missing a tooth after it fell out over breakfast and she faced a last-minute dash to the dentist.
And amid all the tears and the stress, Duff decided it would be fun to text her ice hockey beau Mike Comrie a far-from-flattering shot of his bride. She recalls, "I took a picture of my mouth with my missing tooth and sent it to Mike... He was like, 'You're joking, right?' I was like, 'Get ready to marry me!' "
Apart from the tooth trouble, the wedding day was perfect - Duff and Comrie became husband and wife in Montecito, California on August 14.
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown