Madonna to Open Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City
Fitness fanatic Madonna is preparing to open the doors to her first gym in Mexico City next month. The pop superstar, famed for her toned physique, is making plans to open Hard Candy Fitness global gyms in major cities around the world and will fly to Mexico to officially launch her first center in Bosques de las Lomas.
Her manager Guy Oseary says, "Madonna's world tours have taken us to many of our favorite cities around the world. We are looking forward to opening Hard Candy Fitness in many of these same places." The gym will be equipped with dance, bike and yoga studios, saunas and steam rooms, as well as a juice bar.
The "Material Girl" also hopes to open 10 more locations in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3