Madonna to Open Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City
Fitness fanatic Madonna is preparing to open the doors to her first gym in Mexico City next month. The pop superstar, famed for her toned physique, is making plans to open Hard Candy Fitness global gyms in major cities around the world and will fly to Mexico to officially launch her first center in Bosques de las Lomas.
Her manager Guy Oseary says, "Madonna's world tours have taken us to many of our favorite cities around the world. We are looking forward to opening Hard Candy Fitness in many of these same places." The gym will be equipped with dance, bike and yoga studios, saunas and steam rooms, as well as a juice bar.
The "Material Girl" also hopes to open 10 more locations in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream