Madonna to Open Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City
Fitness fanatic Madonna is preparing to open the doors to her first gym in Mexico City next month. The pop superstar, famed for her toned physique, is making plans to open Hard Candy Fitness global gyms in major cities around the world and will fly to Mexico to officially launch her first center in Bosques de las Lomas.
Her manager Guy Oseary says, "Madonna's world tours have taken us to many of our favorite cities around the world. We are looking forward to opening Hard Candy Fitness in many of these same places." The gym will be equipped with dance, bike and yoga studios, saunas and steam rooms, as well as a juice bar.
The "Material Girl" also hopes to open 10 more locations in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation