Madonna to Open Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City
Fitness fanatic Madonna is preparing to open the doors to her first gym in Mexico City next month. The pop superstar, famed for her toned physique, is making plans to open Hard Candy Fitness global gyms in major cities around the world and will fly to Mexico to officially launch her first center in Bosques de las Lomas.
Her manager Guy Oseary says, "Madonna's world tours have taken us to many of our favorite cities around the world. We are looking forward to opening Hard Candy Fitness in many of these same places." The gym will be equipped with dance, bike and yoga studios, saunas and steam rooms, as well as a juice bar.
The "Material Girl" also hopes to open 10 more locations in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video