Madonna to Open Hard Candy Fitness Center in Mexico City
Fitness fanatic Madonna is preparing to open the doors to her first gym in Mexico City next month. The pop superstar, famed for her toned physique, is making plans to open Hard Candy Fitness global gyms in major cities around the world and will fly to Mexico to officially launch her first center in Bosques de las Lomas.
Her manager Guy Oseary says, "Madonna's world tours have taken us to many of our favorite cities around the world. We are looking forward to opening Hard Candy Fitness in many of these same places." The gym will be equipped with dance, bike and yoga studios, saunas and steam rooms, as well as a juice bar.
The "Material Girl" also hopes to open 10 more locations in Argentina, Russia, Brazil and throughout Europe and Asia.
More Madonna News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'