Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting a Baby Boy
Mariah Carey is four months pregnant with a little boy, according to Internet reports. After denying rumors she's with child for months, insiders claim the singer will confirm the news with an official statement within the next two weeks - when Carey begins promoting her new holiday album, "Merry Christmas II You".
And there's no one happier than her husband Nick Cannon. He recently told reporters, "She's very nurturing... She'll be the best mom."
Mariah Carey actually has been repeatedly hit with pregnancy rumor but she has never confirmed it. In the meantime, she is gearing up to release her holiday album across United States on November 2. She is reportedly also among the candidates who will accompany Simon Cowell on the U.S. version of "The X Factor".
More Mariah Carey News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier