Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting a Baby Boy
Mariah Carey is four months pregnant with a little boy, according to Internet reports. After denying rumors she's with child for months, insiders claim the singer will confirm the news with an official statement within the next two weeks - when Carey begins promoting her new holiday album, "Merry Christmas II You".
And there's no one happier than her husband Nick Cannon. He recently told reporters, "She's very nurturing... She'll be the best mom."
Mariah Carey actually has been repeatedly hit with pregnancy rumor but she has never confirmed it. In the meantime, she is gearing up to release her holiday album across United States on November 2. She is reportedly also among the candidates who will accompany Simon Cowell on the U.S. version of "The X Factor".
More Mariah Carey News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week