Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting a Baby Boy
Mariah Carey is four months pregnant with a little boy, according to Internet reports. After denying rumors she's with child for months, insiders claim the singer will confirm the news with an official statement within the next two weeks - when Carey begins promoting her new holiday album, "Merry Christmas II You".
And there's no one happier than her husband Nick Cannon. He recently told reporters, "She's very nurturing... She'll be the best mom."
Mariah Carey actually has been repeatedly hit with pregnancy rumor but she has never confirmed it. In the meantime, she is gearing up to release her holiday album across United States on November 2. She is reportedly also among the candidates who will accompany Simon Cowell on the U.S. version of "The X Factor".
More Mariah Carey News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'