Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting a Baby Boy
Mariah Carey is four months pregnant with a little boy, according to Internet reports. After denying rumors she's with child for months, insiders claim the singer will confirm the news with an official statement within the next two weeks - when Carey begins promoting her new holiday album, "Merry Christmas II You".
And there's no one happier than her husband Nick Cannon. He recently told reporters, "She's very nurturing... She'll be the best mom."
Mariah Carey actually has been repeatedly hit with pregnancy rumor but she has never confirmed it. In the meantime, she is gearing up to release her holiday album across United States on November 2. She is reportedly also among the candidates who will accompany Simon Cowell on the U.S. version of "The X Factor".
More Mariah Carey News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns