Mariah Carey Reportedly Expecting a Baby Boy
Mariah Carey is four months pregnant with a little boy, according to Internet reports. After denying rumors she's with child for months, insiders claim the singer will confirm the news with an official statement within the next two weeks - when Carey begins promoting her new holiday album, "Merry Christmas II You".
And there's no one happier than her husband Nick Cannon. He recently told reporters, "She's very nurturing... She'll be the best mom."
Mariah Carey actually has been repeatedly hit with pregnancy rumor but she has never confirmed it. In the meantime, she is gearing up to release her holiday album across United States on November 2. She is reportedly also among the candidates who will accompany Simon Cowell on the U.S. version of "The X Factor".
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia