Gene Simmons Released From Hospital After Collapsing at Airport
KISS star Gene Simmons has been admitted to hospital after collapsing at an airport. The rocker is believed to have hit his head after fainting at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 24. He suffered a cut to his forehead in the fall, reports TMZ.
Simmons was then taken to Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, where tests revealed he was dehydrated. The 61 year old appears to be on the mend - he was released from hospital on Monday, October 25.
In a picture obtained by the site, Simmons was seen sitting on a wheelchair in his blue ensemble. He also took cover on a baseball cap while carrying a big paper bag. A band-aid was also seen on his forehead.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport