Gene Simmons Released From Hospital After Collapsing at Airport
KISS star Gene Simmons has been admitted to hospital after collapsing at an airport. The rocker is believed to have hit his head after fainting at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 24. He suffered a cut to his forehead in the fall, reports TMZ.
Simmons was then taken to Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, where tests revealed he was dehydrated. The 61 year old appears to be on the mend - he was released from hospital on Monday, October 25.
In a picture obtained by the site, Simmons was seen sitting on a wheelchair in his blue ensemble. He also took cover on a baseball cap while carrying a big paper bag. A band-aid was also seen on his forehead.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'