Gene Simmons Released From Hospital After Collapsing at Airport
KISS star Gene Simmons has been admitted to hospital after collapsing at an airport. The rocker is believed to have hit his head after fainting at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 24. He suffered a cut to his forehead in the fall, reports TMZ.
Simmons was then taken to Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, where tests revealed he was dehydrated. The 61 year old appears to be on the mend - he was released from hospital on Monday, October 25.
In a picture obtained by the site, Simmons was seen sitting on a wheelchair in his blue ensemble. He also took cover on a baseball cap while carrying a big paper bag. A band-aid was also seen on his forehead.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal