Gene Simmons Released From Hospital After Collapsing at Airport
KISS star Gene Simmons has been admitted to hospital after collapsing at an airport. The rocker is believed to have hit his head after fainting at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 24. He suffered a cut to his forehead in the fall, reports TMZ.
Simmons was then taken to Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, where tests revealed he was dehydrated. The 61 year old appears to be on the mend - he was released from hospital on Monday, October 25.
In a picture obtained by the site, Simmons was seen sitting on a wheelchair in his blue ensemble. He also took cover on a baseball cap while carrying a big paper bag. A band-aid was also seen on his forehead.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly