Gene Simmons Released From Hospital After Collapsing at Airport
KISS star Gene Simmons has been admitted to hospital after collapsing at an airport. The rocker is believed to have hit his head after fainting at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday, October 24. He suffered a cut to his forehead in the fall, reports TMZ.
Simmons was then taken to Centinela Hospital in Inglewood, California, where tests revealed he was dehydrated. The 61 year old appears to be on the mend - he was released from hospital on Monday, October 25.
In a picture obtained by the site, Simmons was seen sitting on a wheelchair in his blue ensemble. He also took cover on a baseball cap while carrying a big paper bag. A band-aid was also seen on his forehead.
More KISS News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special