Jack Osbourne Refuses to Blame Hollywood for Drink and Drug Problems
Ozzy Osbourne's once-wayward son Jack Osbourne refuses to blame the Hollywood party scene for his own battles with drink and drugs, insisting he found it harder to stay sober in the U.K. The wild Tinseltown lifestyle has been held responsible for the drink and drug demons of a string of stars including Osbourne, his sister Kelly Osbourne and Lindsay Lohan - all of whom have undergone rehab to kick addictions.
But the rock heir and reality TV star insists there's a bigger drinking problem in his native Britain. Osbourne says, "I actually think it's harder to avoid drinking in England. There's such a drinking culture, it's like, 'Oh it's lunchtime, let's go to the pub.' It's not like that in America."
After a stint in rehab in California for addiction to alcohol and prescription drugs, the 24 year old has been sober for seven years. He adds, "I've never had a plan, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing and hopefully not drink. I don't ever want to come back to rehab again."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns