Pamela Anderson Adopts Two Dogs From New Orleans Shelter
Animal lover Pamela Anderson has adopted two new dogs from a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. The actress/model didn't hesitate when animal rights group PETA asked her to help them fund a relocation program for cats and dogs abandoned by desperate owners who had lost their livelihoods following the Gulf Coast oil spill earlier this year.
As well as covering the transportation fees and adoption costs for 42 strays, Anderson flew to the region and visited shelters. She left with two dogs, Gina Lollobrigida and Bardot - named after animal rights legend Brigitte Bardot. Inspired by Anderson's example, PETA staff in Virginia agreed to take in the remaining 40 pets.
For the animal rights organization, Pamela Anderson has also posed in skimpy purple bikini for a vegetarian ad which attempts to promote vegetarianism, with logo reads, "All Animals Have the Same Parts."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked