Pamela Anderson Adopts Two Dogs From New Orleans Shelter
Animal lover Pamela Anderson has adopted two new dogs from a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. The actress/model didn't hesitate when animal rights group PETA asked her to help them fund a relocation program for cats and dogs abandoned by desperate owners who had lost their livelihoods following the Gulf Coast oil spill earlier this year.
As well as covering the transportation fees and adoption costs for 42 strays, Anderson flew to the region and visited shelters. She left with two dogs, Gina Lollobrigida and Bardot - named after animal rights legend Brigitte Bardot. Inspired by Anderson's example, PETA staff in Virginia agreed to take in the remaining 40 pets.
For the animal rights organization, Pamela Anderson has also posed in skimpy purple bikini for a vegetarian ad which attempts to promote vegetarianism, with logo reads, "All Animals Have the Same Parts."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof