Pamela Anderson Adopts Two Dogs From New Orleans Shelter
Animal lover Pamela Anderson has adopted two new dogs from a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. The actress/model didn't hesitate when animal rights group PETA asked her to help them fund a relocation program for cats and dogs abandoned by desperate owners who had lost their livelihoods following the Gulf Coast oil spill earlier this year.
As well as covering the transportation fees and adoption costs for 42 strays, Anderson flew to the region and visited shelters. She left with two dogs, Gina Lollobrigida and Bardot - named after animal rights legend Brigitte Bardot. Inspired by Anderson's example, PETA staff in Virginia agreed to take in the remaining 40 pets.
For the animal rights organization, Pamela Anderson has also posed in skimpy purple bikini for a vegetarian ad which attempts to promote vegetarianism, with logo reads, "All Animals Have the Same Parts."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'