Pamela Anderson Adopts Two Dogs From New Orleans Shelter
Animal lover Pamela Anderson has adopted two new dogs from a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. The actress/model didn't hesitate when animal rights group PETA asked her to help them fund a relocation program for cats and dogs abandoned by desperate owners who had lost their livelihoods following the Gulf Coast oil spill earlier this year.
As well as covering the transportation fees and adoption costs for 42 strays, Anderson flew to the region and visited shelters. She left with two dogs, Gina Lollobrigida and Bardot - named after animal rights legend Brigitte Bardot. Inspired by Anderson's example, PETA staff in Virginia agreed to take in the remaining 40 pets.
For the animal rights organization, Pamela Anderson has also posed in skimpy purple bikini for a vegetarian ad which attempts to promote vegetarianism, with logo reads, "All Animals Have the Same Parts."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers