Pamela Anderson Adopts Two Dogs From New Orleans Shelter
Animal lover Pamela Anderson has adopted two new dogs from a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. The actress/model didn't hesitate when animal rights group PETA asked her to help them fund a relocation program for cats and dogs abandoned by desperate owners who had lost their livelihoods following the Gulf Coast oil spill earlier this year.
As well as covering the transportation fees and adoption costs for 42 strays, Anderson flew to the region and visited shelters. She left with two dogs, Gina Lollobrigida and Bardot - named after animal rights legend Brigitte Bardot. Inspired by Anderson's example, PETA staff in Virginia agreed to take in the remaining 40 pets.
For the animal rights organization, Pamela Anderson has also posed in skimpy purple bikini for a vegetarian ad which attempts to promote vegetarianism, with logo reads, "All Animals Have the Same Parts."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris