Bono 'Back in Form' After Spinal Surgery, Working on U2's New Album
U2 rocker The Edge has assured fans that frontman Bono has fully recovered from spinal surgery - insisting the singer is in "great shape". A back injury forced the Irish rock star to undergo the procedure last summer, prompting U2 to postpone dates on its U.S. tour.
But now the band is back on the road - and preparing to release a new album as early as 2011. The Edge tells the New York Post, "Bono is back in form. His back injury unfortunately forced us to postpone dates on the U.S. tour, but we are performing again, and he is in great shape."
"We're working on a new album that could be out early next year (2011)."
More U2 News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'