Bono 'Back in Form' After Spinal Surgery, Working on U2's New Album
U2 rocker The Edge has assured fans that frontman Bono has fully recovered from spinal surgery - insisting the singer is in "great shape". A back injury forced the Irish rock star to undergo the procedure last summer, prompting U2 to postpone dates on its U.S. tour.
But now the band is back on the road - and preparing to release a new album as early as 2011. The Edge tells the New York Post, "Bono is back in form. His back injury unfortunately forced us to postpone dates on the U.S. tour, but we are performing again, and he is in great shape."
"We're working on a new album that could be out early next year (2011)."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March