Bono 'Back in Form' After Spinal Surgery, Working on U2's New Album
U2 rocker The Edge has assured fans that frontman Bono has fully recovered from spinal surgery - insisting the singer is in "great shape". A back injury forced the Irish rock star to undergo the procedure last summer, prompting U2 to postpone dates on its U.S. tour.
But now the band is back on the road - and preparing to release a new album as early as 2011. The Edge tells the New York Post, "Bono is back in form. His back injury unfortunately forced us to postpone dates on the U.S. tour, but we are performing again, and he is in great shape."
"We're working on a new album that could be out early next year (2011)."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame