Bono 'Back in Form' After Spinal Surgery, Working on U2's New Album
U2 rocker The Edge has assured fans that frontman Bono has fully recovered from spinal surgery - insisting the singer is in "great shape". A back injury forced the Irish rock star to undergo the procedure last summer, prompting U2 to postpone dates on its U.S. tour.
But now the band is back on the road - and preparing to release a new album as early as 2011. The Edge tells the New York Post, "Bono is back in form. His back injury unfortunately forced us to postpone dates on the U.S. tour, but we are performing again, and he is in great shape."
"We're working on a new album that could be out early next year (2011)."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris