Scissor Sisters' European Concerts Canceled Due to Financial Issues
The Scissor Sisters have been forced to cancel a string of upcoming European concert dates due to "funding issues". The band was set to perform nine shows in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy but the quintet has pulled the plug revealing "it has become impossible to make the tour work financially".
A statement on the band's website released on Monday, October 25 reads, "We're saddened to discover that we are unable to play our scheduled tour dates through Europe. We're genuinely sorry about this frustrating situation. We'll try to make it up to you and return to these beautiful cities soon."
Refunds will be available for the canceled gigs. The band's December U.K. arena tour is still scheduled to take place.
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?