Scissor Sisters' European Concerts Canceled Due to Financial Issues
The Scissor Sisters have been forced to cancel a string of upcoming European concert dates due to "funding issues". The band was set to perform nine shows in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy but the quintet has pulled the plug revealing "it has become impossible to make the tour work financially".
A statement on the band's website released on Monday, October 25 reads, "We're saddened to discover that we are unable to play our scheduled tour dates through Europe. We're genuinely sorry about this frustrating situation. We'll try to make it up to you and return to these beautiful cities soon."
Refunds will be available for the canceled gigs. The band's December U.K. arena tour is still scheduled to take place.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video