Scissor Sisters' European Concerts Canceled Due to Financial Issues
The Scissor Sisters have been forced to cancel a string of upcoming European concert dates due to "funding issues". The band was set to perform nine shows in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy but the quintet has pulled the plug revealing "it has become impossible to make the tour work financially".
A statement on the band's website released on Monday, October 25 reads, "We're saddened to discover that we are unable to play our scheduled tour dates through Europe. We're genuinely sorry about this frustrating situation. We'll try to make it up to you and return to these beautiful cities soon."
Refunds will be available for the canceled gigs. The band's December U.K. arena tour is still scheduled to take place.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower