Scissor Sisters' European Concerts Canceled Due to Financial Issues
The Scissor Sisters have been forced to cancel a string of upcoming European concert dates due to "funding issues". The band was set to perform nine shows in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy but the quintet has pulled the plug revealing "it has become impossible to make the tour work financially".
A statement on the band's website released on Monday, October 25 reads, "We're saddened to discover that we are unable to play our scheduled tour dates through Europe. We're genuinely sorry about this frustrating situation. We'll try to make it up to you and return to these beautiful cities soon."
Refunds will be available for the canceled gigs. The band's December U.K. arena tour is still scheduled to take place.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video