Scissor Sisters' European Concerts Canceled Due to Financial Issues
The Scissor Sisters have been forced to cancel a string of upcoming European concert dates due to "funding issues". The band was set to perform nine shows in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Italy but the quintet has pulled the plug revealing "it has become impossible to make the tour work financially".
A statement on the band's website released on Monday, October 25 reads, "We're saddened to discover that we are unable to play our scheduled tour dates through Europe. We're genuinely sorry about this frustrating situation. We'll try to make it up to you and return to these beautiful cities soon."
Refunds will be available for the canceled gigs. The band's December U.K. arena tour is still scheduled to take place.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri