Chris Klein Filming 'Good Guys' After Rehab
Actor Chris Klein has returned to work following a two-month rehab stint stemming from an alcohol-related arrest in June to film a cameo role on U.S. TV series "The Good Guys". The "American Pie" star was taken into custody and charged with two misdemeanors after failing a sobriety test when his car was pulled over by cops on an Los Angeles freeway.
Klein, who spent four days behind bars, pleaded no content to the DUI counts and was released on bail after agreeing to enroll in an alcohol education program. He checked himself into Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab facility for two months of treatment in a bid to kick his alcohol issues.
And now the 31 year old is shooting his guest spot on the police comedy, starring Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford, reports People.com. The star's run-in with the law in June was his second DUI arrest in five years. He was busted on a similar charge in 2005.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked