Chris Klein Filming 'Good Guys' After Rehab
Actor Chris Klein has returned to work following a two-month rehab stint stemming from an alcohol-related arrest in June to film a cameo role on U.S. TV series "The Good Guys". The "American Pie" star was taken into custody and charged with two misdemeanors after failing a sobriety test when his car was pulled over by cops on an Los Angeles freeway.
Klein, who spent four days behind bars, pleaded no content to the DUI counts and was released on bail after agreeing to enroll in an alcohol education program. He checked himself into Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab facility for two months of treatment in a bid to kick his alcohol issues.
And now the 31 year old is shooting his guest spot on the police comedy, starring Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford, reports People.com. The star's run-in with the law in June was his second DUI arrest in five years. He was busted on a similar charge in 2005.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones