Chris Klein Filming 'Good Guys' After Rehab
Actor Chris Klein has returned to work following a two-month rehab stint stemming from an alcohol-related arrest in June to film a cameo role on U.S. TV series "The Good Guys". The "American Pie" star was taken into custody and charged with two misdemeanors after failing a sobriety test when his car was pulled over by cops on an Los Angeles freeway.
Klein, who spent four days behind bars, pleaded no content to the DUI counts and was released on bail after agreeing to enroll in an alcohol education program. He checked himself into Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab facility for two months of treatment in a bid to kick his alcohol issues.
And now the 31 year old is shooting his guest spot on the police comedy, starring Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford, reports People.com. The star's run-in with the law in June was his second DUI arrest in five years. He was busted on a similar charge in 2005.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'