Chris Klein Filming 'Good Guys' After Rehab
Actor Chris Klein has returned to work following a two-month rehab stint stemming from an alcohol-related arrest in June to film a cameo role on U.S. TV series "The Good Guys". The "American Pie" star was taken into custody and charged with two misdemeanors after failing a sobriety test when his car was pulled over by cops on an Los Angeles freeway.
Klein, who spent four days behind bars, pleaded no content to the DUI counts and was released on bail after agreeing to enroll in an alcohol education program. He checked himself into Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab facility for two months of treatment in a bid to kick his alcohol issues.
And now the 31 year old is shooting his guest spot on the police comedy, starring Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford, reports People.com. The star's run-in with the law in June was his second DUI arrest in five years. He was busted on a similar charge in 2005.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'