Chris Klein Filming 'Good Guys' After Rehab
Actor Chris Klein has returned to work following a two-month rehab stint stemming from an alcohol-related arrest in June to film a cameo role on U.S. TV series "The Good Guys". The "American Pie" star was taken into custody and charged with two misdemeanors after failing a sobriety test when his car was pulled over by cops on an Los Angeles freeway.
Klein, who spent four days behind bars, pleaded no content to the DUI counts and was released on bail after agreeing to enroll in an alcohol education program. He checked himself into Utah's Cirque Lodge rehab facility for two months of treatment in a bid to kick his alcohol issues.
And now the 31 year old is shooting his guest spot on the police comedy, starring Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford, reports People.com. The star's run-in with the law in June was his second DUI arrest in five years. He was busted on a similar charge in 2005.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby