Justin Bieber on Laser Tag Incident: 'Nothing Happened'
Justin Bieber has spoken out over accusations he assaulted a 12-year-old boy at a Laser Tag venue in Canada earlier this month - insisting "nothing happened". The teenage singer hit headlines after allegedly shoving the youngster at the facility in Richmond, British Columbia on October 15.
The unnamed child's father lodged an official complaint with Canadian police, who confirmed an investigation was underway. Bieber has now spoken out about the incident for the first time, brushing off the allegations as "crazy". He tells ETonline, "Nothing happened. It's crazy. There's a lot of things that I want to talk about and bullying is a big thing."
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'