Justin Bieber on Laser Tag Incident: 'Nothing Happened'
Justin Bieber has spoken out over accusations he assaulted a 12-year-old boy at a Laser Tag venue in Canada earlier this month - insisting "nothing happened". The teenage singer hit headlines after allegedly shoving the youngster at the facility in Richmond, British Columbia on October 15.
The unnamed child's father lodged an official complaint with Canadian police, who confirmed an investigation was underway. Bieber has now spoken out about the incident for the first time, brushing off the allegations as "crazy". He tells ETonline, "Nothing happened. It's crazy. There's a lot of things that I want to talk about and bullying is a big thing."
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'