Justin Bieber on Laser Tag Incident: 'Nothing Happened'
Justin Bieber has spoken out over accusations he assaulted a 12-year-old boy at a Laser Tag venue in Canada earlier this month - insisting "nothing happened". The teenage singer hit headlines after allegedly shoving the youngster at the facility in Richmond, British Columbia on October 15.
The unnamed child's father lodged an official complaint with Canadian police, who confirmed an investigation was underway. Bieber has now spoken out about the incident for the first time, brushing off the allegations as "crazy". He tells ETonline, "Nothing happened. It's crazy. There's a lot of things that I want to talk about and bullying is a big thing."
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack