Justin Bieber on Laser Tag Incident: 'Nothing Happened'
Justin Bieber has spoken out over accusations he assaulted a 12-year-old boy at a Laser Tag venue in Canada earlier this month - insisting "nothing happened". The teenage singer hit headlines after allegedly shoving the youngster at the facility in Richmond, British Columbia on October 15.
The unnamed child's father lodged an official complaint with Canadian police, who confirmed an investigation was underway. Bieber has now spoken out about the incident for the first time, brushing off the allegations as "crazy". He tells ETonline, "Nothing happened. It's crazy. There's a lot of things that I want to talk about and bullying is a big thing."
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?