Justin Bieber on Laser Tag Incident: 'Nothing Happened'
Justin Bieber has spoken out over accusations he assaulted a 12-year-old boy at a Laser Tag venue in Canada earlier this month - insisting "nothing happened". The teenage singer hit headlines after allegedly shoving the youngster at the facility in Richmond, British Columbia on October 15.
The unnamed child's father lodged an official complaint with Canadian police, who confirmed an investigation was underway. Bieber has now spoken out about the incident for the first time, brushing off the allegations as "crazy". He tells ETonline, "Nothing happened. It's crazy. There's a lot of things that I want to talk about and bullying is a big thing."
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris