Jennifer Love Hewitt Confirms Dating Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt has confirmed she is enjoying a new romance with actor/director Alex Beh after meeting "through friends at a dinner party". The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, split from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but has now bounced back with Beh.
The actress tells Us Weekly, "(We met) through friends at a dinner party... We laugh a lot... he's hilarious!" While Beh admits he is taking the relationship seriously and has even read Hewitt's dating book The Day I Shot Cupid.
He adds, "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do." They made their first public appearance as a couple on Sunday, October 24, taking part in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour