Jennifer Love Hewitt Confirms Dating Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt has confirmed she is enjoying a new romance with actor/director Alex Beh after meeting "through friends at a dinner party". The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, split from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but has now bounced back with Beh.
The actress tells Us Weekly, "(We met) through friends at a dinner party... We laugh a lot... he's hilarious!" While Beh admits he is taking the relationship seriously and has even read Hewitt's dating book The Day I Shot Cupid.
He adds, "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do." They made their first public appearance as a couple on Sunday, October 24, taking part in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture