Jennifer Love Hewitt Confirms Dating Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt has confirmed she is enjoying a new romance with actor/director Alex Beh after meeting "through friends at a dinner party". The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, split from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but has now bounced back with Beh.
The actress tells Us Weekly, "(We met) through friends at a dinner party... We laugh a lot... he's hilarious!" While Beh admits he is taking the relationship seriously and has even read Hewitt's dating book The Day I Shot Cupid.
He adds, "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do." They made their first public appearance as a couple on Sunday, October 24, taking part in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch