Jennifer Love Hewitt Confirms Dating Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt has confirmed she is enjoying a new romance with actor/director Alex Beh after meeting "through friends at a dinner party". The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, split from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but has now bounced back with Beh.
The actress tells Us Weekly, "(We met) through friends at a dinner party... We laugh a lot... he's hilarious!" While Beh admits he is taking the relationship seriously and has even read Hewitt's dating book The Day I Shot Cupid.
He adds, "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do." They made their first public appearance as a couple on Sunday, October 24, taking part in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner