Jennifer Love Hewitt Confirms Dating Alex Beh
Jennifer Love Hewitt has confirmed she is enjoying a new romance with actor/director Alex Beh after meeting "through friends at a dinner party". The "Ghost Whisperer" star, 31, split from her TV co-star Jamie Kennedy in March but has now bounced back with Beh.
The actress tells Us Weekly, "(We met) through friends at a dinner party... We laugh a lot... he's hilarious!" While Beh admits he is taking the relationship seriously and has even read Hewitt's dating book The Day I Shot Cupid.
He adds, "It's very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do." They made their first public appearance as a couple on Sunday, October 24, taking part in the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed