Jenna Von Oy Got Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Former "Blossom" star Jenna Von Oy married her fiance in a low-key ceremony in her hometown of Newtown, Connecticut earlier this month. The actress has been dating computer data consultant Brad Bratcher for two years and they became engaged on New Year's Eve.
They made their relationship official by exchanging vows in front of friends and family on October 10, with the nuptials taking place in the garden of a bed-and-breakfast hotel owned by von Oy's former schoolteacher. The actress tells People.com, "We're so happy... (it) truly was (the best day of my life). We knew it would be a wonderful day. But it was a blast - more fun than we ever expected!"
Recalling the proposal, Von Oy said, "He was so cute... He mulled over all these ideas and ultimately realized who we are as a couple: It's just about being at home with our five dogs." She added, "He's such a gentleman. Even though I was in these sweatpants and slippers with pompoms, he felt the need to dress up because it was important to him that I understood the respect in it."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!