Jenna Von Oy Got Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Former "Blossom" star Jenna Von Oy married her fiance in a low-key ceremony in her hometown of Newtown, Connecticut earlier this month. The actress has been dating computer data consultant Brad Bratcher for two years and they became engaged on New Year's Eve.
They made their relationship official by exchanging vows in front of friends and family on October 10, with the nuptials taking place in the garden of a bed-and-breakfast hotel owned by von Oy's former schoolteacher. The actress tells People.com, "We're so happy... (it) truly was (the best day of my life). We knew it would be a wonderful day. But it was a blast - more fun than we ever expected!"
Recalling the proposal, Von Oy said, "He was so cute... He mulled over all these ideas and ultimately realized who we are as a couple: It's just about being at home with our five dogs." She added, "He's such a gentleman. Even though I was in these sweatpants and slippers with pompoms, he felt the need to dress up because it was important to him that I understood the respect in it."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified