Jenna Von Oy Got Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Former "Blossom" star Jenna Von Oy married her fiance in a low-key ceremony in her hometown of Newtown, Connecticut earlier this month. The actress has been dating computer data consultant Brad Bratcher for two years and they became engaged on New Year's Eve.
They made their relationship official by exchanging vows in front of friends and family on October 10, with the nuptials taking place in the garden of a bed-and-breakfast hotel owned by von Oy's former schoolteacher. The actress tells People.com, "We're so happy... (it) truly was (the best day of my life). We knew it would be a wonderful day. But it was a blast - more fun than we ever expected!"
Recalling the proposal, Von Oy said, "He was so cute... He mulled over all these ideas and ultimately realized who we are as a couple: It's just about being at home with our five dogs." She added, "He's such a gentleman. Even though I was in these sweatpants and slippers with pompoms, he felt the need to dress up because it was important to him that I understood the respect in it."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor