Jenna Von Oy Got Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Former "Blossom" star Jenna Von Oy married her fiance in a low-key ceremony in her hometown of Newtown, Connecticut earlier this month. The actress has been dating computer data consultant Brad Bratcher for two years and they became engaged on New Year's Eve.
They made their relationship official by exchanging vows in front of friends and family on October 10, with the nuptials taking place in the garden of a bed-and-breakfast hotel owned by von Oy's former schoolteacher. The actress tells People.com, "We're so happy... (it) truly was (the best day of my life). We knew it would be a wonderful day. But it was a blast - more fun than we ever expected!"
Recalling the proposal, Von Oy said, "He was so cute... He mulled over all these ideas and ultimately realized who we are as a couple: It's just about being at home with our five dogs." She added, "He's such a gentleman. Even though I was in these sweatpants and slippers with pompoms, he felt the need to dress up because it was important to him that I understood the respect in it."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says