Jenna Von Oy Got Married in Low-Key Ceremony
Former "Blossom" star Jenna Von Oy married her fiance in a low-key ceremony in her hometown of Newtown, Connecticut earlier this month. The actress has been dating computer data consultant Brad Bratcher for two years and they became engaged on New Year's Eve.
They made their relationship official by exchanging vows in front of friends and family on October 10, with the nuptials taking place in the garden of a bed-and-breakfast hotel owned by von Oy's former schoolteacher. The actress tells People.com, "We're so happy... (it) truly was (the best day of my life). We knew it would be a wonderful day. But it was a blast - more fun than we ever expected!"
Recalling the proposal, Von Oy said, "He was so cute... He mulled over all these ideas and ultimately realized who we are as a couple: It's just about being at home with our five dogs." She added, "He's such a gentleman. Even though I was in these sweatpants and slippers with pompoms, he felt the need to dress up because it was important to him that I understood the respect in it."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies