Brett Favre Admits Leaving Reporter Raunchy Voicemails
Embattled American football star Brett Favre has reportedly faced officials at the National Football League and admitted leaving raunchy voicemails for a female reporter, but denied sending her any explicit photos.
The married Minnesota Vikings player hit headlines earlier this month over allegations he texted pictures of his penis to former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when he was the team's quarterback in 2008. National Football League officials have been investigating the allegations and if Favre is found to have violated player conduct policies, he could face suspension and fines.
He is said to have met with the NFL's vice president of security, Milt Ahlerich, last Tuesday, October 19 and denied sending any X-rated pictures to Sterger, although he allegedly admitted leaving voicemail messages on her cellphone, according to Fox Television's Jay Glazer.
Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, tells the New York Post she is considering co-operating with the NFL investigation. He says, "She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it. We're currently in the fact-gathering stage..."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7