Brett Favre Admits Leaving Reporter Raunchy Voicemails
Embattled American football star Brett Favre has reportedly faced officials at the National Football League and admitted leaving raunchy voicemails for a female reporter, but denied sending her any explicit photos.
The married Minnesota Vikings player hit headlines earlier this month over allegations he texted pictures of his penis to former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when he was the team's quarterback in 2008. National Football League officials have been investigating the allegations and if Favre is found to have violated player conduct policies, he could face suspension and fines.
He is said to have met with the NFL's vice president of security, Milt Ahlerich, last Tuesday, October 19 and denied sending any X-rated pictures to Sterger, although he allegedly admitted leaving voicemail messages on her cellphone, according to Fox Television's Jay Glazer.
Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, tells the New York Post she is considering co-operating with the NFL investigation. He says, "She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it. We're currently in the fact-gathering stage..."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards