Brett Favre Admits Leaving Reporter Raunchy Voicemails
Embattled American football star Brett Favre has reportedly faced officials at the National Football League and admitted leaving raunchy voicemails for a female reporter, but denied sending her any explicit photos.
The married Minnesota Vikings player hit headlines earlier this month over allegations he texted pictures of his penis to former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when he was the team's quarterback in 2008. National Football League officials have been investigating the allegations and if Favre is found to have violated player conduct policies, he could face suspension and fines.
He is said to have met with the NFL's vice president of security, Milt Ahlerich, last Tuesday, October 19 and denied sending any X-rated pictures to Sterger, although he allegedly admitted leaving voicemail messages on her cellphone, according to Fox Television's Jay Glazer.
Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, tells the New York Post she is considering co-operating with the NFL investigation. He says, "She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it. We're currently in the fact-gathering stage..."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4