Brett Favre Admits Leaving Reporter Raunchy Voicemails
Embattled American football star Brett Favre has reportedly faced officials at the National Football League and admitted leaving raunchy voicemails for a female reporter, but denied sending her any explicit photos.
The married Minnesota Vikings player hit headlines earlier this month over allegations he texted pictures of his penis to former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when he was the team's quarterback in 2008. National Football League officials have been investigating the allegations and if Favre is found to have violated player conduct policies, he could face suspension and fines.
He is said to have met with the NFL's vice president of security, Milt Ahlerich, last Tuesday, October 19 and denied sending any X-rated pictures to Sterger, although he allegedly admitted leaving voicemail messages on her cellphone, according to Fox Television's Jay Glazer.
Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, tells the New York Post she is considering co-operating with the NFL investigation. He says, "She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it. We're currently in the fact-gathering stage..."
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings