Brett Favre Admits Leaving Reporter Raunchy Voicemails
Embattled American football star Brett Favre has reportedly faced officials at the National Football League and admitted leaving raunchy voicemails for a female reporter, but denied sending her any explicit photos.
The married Minnesota Vikings player hit headlines earlier this month over allegations he texted pictures of his penis to former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when he was the team's quarterback in 2008. National Football League officials have been investigating the allegations and if Favre is found to have violated player conduct policies, he could face suspension and fines.
He is said to have met with the NFL's vice president of security, Milt Ahlerich, last Tuesday, October 19 and denied sending any X-rated pictures to Sterger, although he allegedly admitted leaving voicemail messages on her cellphone, according to Fox Television's Jay Glazer.
Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, tells the New York Post she is considering co-operating with the NFL investigation. He says, "She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it. We're currently in the fact-gathering stage..."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'