Russell Simmons Struggling to Receive Apology From Courtney Love
Courtney Love is making Russell Simmons grovel for her forgiveness - she has been ignoring the hip-hop mogul's calls to apologize for branding her a "crackhead" after she posted nude images of herself online. The Hole frontwoman was left red-faced after accidentally uploading raunchy photos meant for a lover on social networking website Twitter earlier this month.
Simmons joked about the scandal last week, October 19, telling the New York Post his pal, who has a history of drug abuse, must have been under the influence when she sent the explicit photos to the public. He told the New York Post, "I think she is a sweet girl... It's probably exciting to be a crackhead."
Love hit back at Simmons and insisted she was "insulted" by his comment and the rap icon has been trying to make amends since. He took to his own Twitter page on Friday, October 22, writing "Gotta lay off green juice (fast), allowed the media to string my words together and insult friend Courtney Love."
But Simmons is struggling to contact Love to make a personal apology. He tells the newspaper, "My joke about Courtney Love was more about me than Courtney. She is a talented, sweet girl who, like me and everyone else, is in constant reform. I've been calling her but haven't been able to reach her yet. I hope she still considers me a friend."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?