Kanye West Stuns Fans at Brooklyn Festival With Surprise Set
Rap superstar Kanye West sent concert-goers in Brooklyn, New York into a frenzy in the early hours of Sunday, October 24 when he played a surprise set of his new material as part of the Offline Festival. The event, staged by Pitchfork Media, was held at Brooklyn Bowl and Saturday's, October 23 show was headlined by DJ A-Trak to celebrate the three year anniversary of Fool's Gold Records.
But A-Trak had a big treat in store for fans, bringing out West for a four-song set at around 2.30 A.M. on Sunday. The hip-hop star drew screams from the crowd when he ran out on stage and launched into "Monster", his new star-studded collaboration with Jay-Z, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj.
He also performed "Power", "Devil in a New Dress" and "Runaway", much to the audience's delight. And rap fans got more than their $10 ticket's worth at the show - A-Trak then introduced Wu-Tang Clan star GZA to the stage for another performance.
Kanye West at Brooklyn Festival:
More Kanye West News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'