Kanye West Stuns Fans at Brooklyn Festival With Surprise Set
Rap superstar Kanye West sent concert-goers in Brooklyn, New York into a frenzy in the early hours of Sunday, October 24 when he played a surprise set of his new material as part of the Offline Festival. The event, staged by Pitchfork Media, was held at Brooklyn Bowl and Saturday's, October 23 show was headlined by DJ A-Trak to celebrate the three year anniversary of Fool's Gold Records.
But A-Trak had a big treat in store for fans, bringing out West for a four-song set at around 2.30 A.M. on Sunday. The hip-hop star drew screams from the crowd when he ran out on stage and launched into "Monster", his new star-studded collaboration with Jay-Z, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj.
He also performed "Power", "Devil in a New Dress" and "Runaway", much to the audience's delight. And rap fans got more than their $10 ticket's worth at the show - A-Trak then introduced Wu-Tang Clan star GZA to the stage for another performance.
Kanye West at Brooklyn Festival:
More Kanye West News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'