Kat Von D and Jesse James Shut Down Split Rumors With Romantic Lunch
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has dispelled rumors she has split from boyfriend Jesse James by enjoying a romantic lunch with Sandra Bullock's ex-husband on Saturday, October 23. The couple, which began dating in August, was alleged to have ended its relationship earlier this month with Von D reportedly reuniting with her rocker ex Nikki Sixx.
But the reality TV pair put to rest claims of a break-up by cozying up together during a Mexican meal at West Hollywood restaurant El Compadre. Sources tell People the couple appeared to be in good spirits as they talked and kissed throughout their lunch date.
Kat Von D confirmed that she's dating Jesse James in early September. She at that time said, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," following her Twitter message which read, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating ."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer