Kat Von D and Jesse James Shut Down Split Rumors With Romantic Lunch
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has dispelled rumors she has split from boyfriend Jesse James by enjoying a romantic lunch with Sandra Bullock's ex-husband on Saturday, October 23. The couple, which began dating in August, was alleged to have ended its relationship earlier this month with Von D reportedly reuniting with her rocker ex Nikki Sixx.
But the reality TV pair put to rest claims of a break-up by cozying up together during a Mexican meal at West Hollywood restaurant El Compadre. Sources tell People the couple appeared to be in good spirits as they talked and kissed throughout their lunch date.
Kat Von D confirmed that she's dating Jesse James in early September. She at that time said, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," following her Twitter message which read, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating ."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'