Kat Von D and Jesse James Shut Down Split Rumors With Romantic Lunch
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has dispelled rumors she has split from boyfriend Jesse James by enjoying a romantic lunch with Sandra Bullock's ex-husband on Saturday, October 23. The couple, which began dating in August, was alleged to have ended its relationship earlier this month with Von D reportedly reuniting with her rocker ex Nikki Sixx.
But the reality TV pair put to rest claims of a break-up by cozying up together during a Mexican meal at West Hollywood restaurant El Compadre. Sources tell People the couple appeared to be in good spirits as they talked and kissed throughout their lunch date.
Kat Von D confirmed that she's dating Jesse James in early September. She at that time said, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," following her Twitter message which read, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating ."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal