Kat Von D and Jesse James Shut Down Split Rumors With Romantic Lunch
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D has dispelled rumors she has split from boyfriend Jesse James by enjoying a romantic lunch with Sandra Bullock's ex-husband on Saturday, October 23. The couple, which began dating in August, was alleged to have ended its relationship earlier this month with Von D reportedly reuniting with her rocker ex Nikki Sixx.
But the reality TV pair put to rest claims of a break-up by cozying up together during a Mexican meal at West Hollywood restaurant El Compadre. Sources tell People the couple appeared to be in good spirits as they talked and kissed throughout their lunch date.
Kat Von D confirmed that she's dating Jesse James in early September. She at that time said, "Jesse is only my ninth boyfriend. I don't hang out with anybody unless I am in love," following her Twitter message which read, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating ."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'