Adrian Edmondson Felt Useless During Jennifer Saunders' Cancer Battle
British funnyman Adrian Edmondson felt useless as his wife Jennifer Saunders battled cancer because there was nothing he could do to help the star. The "Absolutely Fabulous" actress was diagnosed with breast cancer last October 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors in June this year.
Now Edmondson has opened up about the "horrible" ordeal, revealing Saunders has to wait five years to see if she has fully beaten the "horrible" disease. He says, "The chemotherapy knocks you out and that's just brutal."
"You're hooked up to drips and things for three or four hours once a week. It's just grinding. It's horrible. And, the hardest thing was, there's nothing I could do to take it away."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'