Adrian Edmondson Felt Useless During Jennifer Saunders' Cancer Battle
British funnyman Adrian Edmondson felt useless as his wife Jennifer Saunders battled cancer because there was nothing he could do to help the star. The "Absolutely Fabulous" actress was diagnosed with breast cancer last October 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors in June this year.
Now Edmondson has opened up about the "horrible" ordeal, revealing Saunders has to wait five years to see if she has fully beaten the "horrible" disease. He says, "The chemotherapy knocks you out and that's just brutal."
"You're hooked up to drips and things for three or four hours once a week. It's just grinding. It's horrible. And, the hardest thing was, there's nothing I could do to take it away."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik