Adrian Edmondson Felt Useless During Jennifer Saunders' Cancer Battle
British funnyman Adrian Edmondson felt useless as his wife Jennifer Saunders battled cancer because there was nothing he could do to help the star. The "Absolutely Fabulous" actress was diagnosed with breast cancer last October 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors in June this year.
Now Edmondson has opened up about the "horrible" ordeal, revealing Saunders has to wait five years to see if she has fully beaten the "horrible" disease. He says, "The chemotherapy knocks you out and that's just brutal."
"You're hooked up to drips and things for three or four hours once a week. It's just grinding. It's horrible. And, the hardest thing was, there's nothing I could do to take it away."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13