Adrian Edmondson Felt Useless During Jennifer Saunders' Cancer Battle
British funnyman Adrian Edmondson felt useless as his wife Jennifer Saunders battled cancer because there was nothing he could do to help the star. The "Absolutely Fabulous" actress was diagnosed with breast cancer last October 2009, but remained silent about her struggle until she was given the all-clear by doctors in June this year.
Now Edmondson has opened up about the "horrible" ordeal, revealing Saunders has to wait five years to see if she has fully beaten the "horrible" disease. He says, "The chemotherapy knocks you out and that's just brutal."
"You're hooked up to drips and things for three or four hours once a week. It's just grinding. It's horrible. And, the hardest thing was, there's nothing I could do to take it away."
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'