Ronan Keating Plans to Move to Australia
Irish singer Ronan Keating is planning to move his family to Australia following his reconciliation with his wife Yvonne, because he wants a fresh start after overcoming allegations of infidelity. The Boyzone star separated from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
But the couple appears to be taking steps to mend its relationship for the sake of its three children after the pair was spotted holding hands in Sydney, where Keating works as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. And the star is planning to relocate Down Under permanently to avoid the glare of the paparazzi, reports Britain's News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "He feels like a different man in Sydney. Nobody there cares about his relationship or affair. He says the country has put his marriage back on track - it's helped him and Yvonne fall in love again." Confirming the news, Keating says, "Yeah, I'd love to (move to Australia) and the family will be up for it too."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'