Ronan Keating Plans to Move to Australia
Irish singer Ronan Keating is planning to move his family to Australia following his reconciliation with his wife Yvonne, because he wants a fresh start after overcoming allegations of infidelity. The Boyzone star separated from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
But the couple appears to be taking steps to mend its relationship for the sake of its three children after the pair was spotted holding hands in Sydney, where Keating works as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. And the star is planning to relocate Down Under permanently to avoid the glare of the paparazzi, reports Britain's News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "He feels like a different man in Sydney. Nobody there cares about his relationship or affair. He says the country has put his marriage back on track - it's helped him and Yvonne fall in love again." Confirming the news, Keating says, "Yeah, I'd love to (move to Australia) and the family will be up for it too."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3