Ronan Keating Plans to Move to Australia
Irish singer Ronan Keating is planning to move his family to Australia following his reconciliation with his wife Yvonne, because he wants a fresh start after overcoming allegations of infidelity. The Boyzone star separated from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
But the couple appears to be taking steps to mend its relationship for the sake of its three children after the pair was spotted holding hands in Sydney, where Keating works as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor" TV show. And the star is planning to relocate Down Under permanently to avoid the glare of the paparazzi, reports Britain's News of the World.
A source tells the publication, "He feels like a different man in Sydney. Nobody there cares about his relationship or affair. He says the country has put his marriage back on track - it's helped him and Yvonne fall in love again." Confirming the news, Keating says, "Yeah, I'd love to (move to Australia) and the family will be up for it too."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says